• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question (pls. delete)

Search This thread

vandyman

Jul 30, 2012
S.Jersey
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Been off the grid for a bit, but no worries as it's nothing my lawyer can't handle! (jk)🤣

I recently saw a post somewhere while on Reddit about mention of an Android 12 OTA Update, that was available or forthcoming?

If anyone knows more on this, please advise us or point us to a link, etc.

much obliged, & safe journeys,
evnStevn 👍
There is a thread already on this subject.
Just search under the Manufacturers Google Pixel 6 threads next time before starting a new thread.

Reactions: evnStevn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just go a google search or go to reddit.
    Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro OTA will be delayed be roughly one week according to my research online.
    Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro OTA will be delayed be roughly one week according to my research online.
    Aha, ty, that's what I was just starting to see.👁️
    Wuz hoping to snag the build early ahead of the OTA if possible, but that appears to be a "NO" at this point.
    Been off the grid for a bit, but no worries as it's nothing my lawyer can't handle! (jk)🤣

I recently saw a post somewhere while on Reddit about mention of an Android 12 OTA Update, that was available or forthcoming?

If anyone knows more on this, please advise us or point us to a link, etc.

much obliged, & safe journeys,
    evnStevn 👍
    There is a thread already on this subject.
    Just search under the Manufacturers Google Pixel 6 threads next time before starting a new thread.