pls help save my liiiiifffffeeeee

Search This thread

Evon88

Feb 4, 2019
OnePlus 6
Please help, I am using Android 10, the problem is that when I am on a call, the sound of games and other applications becomes weak and balanced with the call volume, well I do not want the volume of games or music to be reduced and I have no problem not hearing the voice of the call, I am a Root user, can I Stop this thing? this is my real enemy now really. I really hope for help, sorry bad english .

amirizad_7436

Sep 6, 2018
Please help, I am using Android 10, the problem is that when I am on a call, the sound of games and other applications becomes weak and balanced with the call volume, well I do not want the volume of games or music to be reduced and I have no problem not hearing the voice of the call, I am a Root user, can I Stop this thing? this is my real enemy now really. I really hope for help, sorry bad english .
That ability comes with A11

Reactions: Evon88

Tekodrink

Feb 16, 2015

Dont know android 10.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone