plz help me friends

Search This thread
Sep 11, 2015
doha
my mobile oneplus one is not working ,,, becouse i install unloock bootloader thin i install cm 11 the usb cabele come out from computer and i cant switch on the mobile and i cant go to the fast mode

plz help my freinds ,,,,,,

reinipic

Apr 30, 2014
Vienna
www.img-media.org
Reactions: arahmanzehri93
Sep 11, 2015
doha
Download Color.zip is not working

Download Color.zip is not working

a link mega not working error plz help me

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2015
doha
help

i have another problems if i coneect my mobile in computer have error usb device not recognized ,,,, unknown device ,,,, am install all adb drivers plz help me

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Last edited:

reinipic

Apr 30, 2014
Vienna
www.img-media.org
i have another problems if i coneect my mobile in computer have error usb device not recognized ,,,, unknown device ,,,, am install all adb drivers plz help me

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

ok, my friend, I think you have more than one problem. please go to Heisenbergs tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/general/guides-bacon-timmaaas-how-to-guides-t2839471
when you are reading the whole instructions, I think you'll learn a lot about our oneplus one. Install the adb drivers correct and your pc will recognize the phone, believe it.
Good luck, reinipic :fingers-crossed:

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
now i finshed my mobile its start open but is color os iwant back to cm 11 plz help me how i go to cm 11

Go to my guide and follow the instructions in section 8 to flash the stock images. It'd be wise for you to do some research before messing with your phone any further, you need to have a certain level of knowledge in order to be modifying a phone, doing so without that knowledge can result in you bricking your device.

Reactions: jokermithun

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone