PLZ HELP ME Mate 9 Pro LON-L29C636 brick

Search This thread

genehung2003

Mar 6, 2017
I accidentally wipe Dalvik/Art cache、System、Data and Cache through twrp recently.

Now, my phone shows no OS, so can not boot in system.

I can enter TWRP and fastboot and e-recovery, but I have tried to install UPDATE.zip, it always show error. I can install update_full_LON-L29_hw_spcseas.zip sucessfully though.

Is there anyway to fix my brick mate9 PRO>< PLZ help me

Another problem is that I cant install zip files through install(my phone doesnt have a sd card), the directory always shows encrypted text and wouldnt let me choose. I have tried few recoveries, including TWRP_3.2.1-0_OREO, Rayglobe_Recovery, and twrp-3.1.1-0-hi3660. Some of them cant getin recovery after flashing them, the rest shows encrypted text. Can anyone please save my brick phone?

Freddy1k

May 4, 2014
TWRP doesn't work correctly, since the phone uses encryption.

I'd try downloading the Huawei Multi-tool, then download a full update through it, that fits your phone model. Then (assuming you have access to fastboot) flash the downloaded update through the Multi-tool program.

Basically this:
Huawei Multi-tool > find correct firmware with Huawei firmware finder (it's included in the program) > extract the different parts of the firmware needed, which is displayed on the the unbricking tap, and follow the rest of the instructions displayed there.

Shiishii

Jan 22, 2019
La Rochelle
www.nocturlab.fr
I accidentally wipe Dalvik/Art cache、System、Data and Cache through twrp recently.

Now, my phone shows no OS, so can not boot in system.

I can enter TWRP and fastboot and e-recovery, but I have tried to install UPDATE.zip, it always show error. I can install update_full_LON-L29_hw_spcseas.zip sucessfully though.

Is there anyway to fix my brick mate9 PRO>< PLZ help me

Another problem is that I cant install zip files through install(my phone doesnt have a sd card), the directory always shows encrypted text and wouldnt let me choose. I have tried few recoveries, including TWRP_3.2.1-0_OREO, Rayglobe_Recovery, and twrp-3.1.1-0-hi3660. Some of them cant getin recovery after flashing them, the rest shows encrypted text. Can anyone please save my brick phone?

You can unbrick your device using firmware finder and eRecovery like I what I sayed in this post : http://xdaforums.com/mate-9-pro/help/lon-l29-install-opengapps-frplock-t3892529/post78767873

Tuto :
1. Install Multi-tool 8

2. Choose the official firmware you want

3. Copy the Changelog.xml url by Right-clicking on it.

4. Activate the DNS with this firmware

5. Activate the Wifi sharing on your Windows 10 PC or laptop (By clicking on the Wifi icon at buttom-right of the screen and click on mobile hotspot)

6. Change the DNS of your PC in the Adaptater Option

7. Enter in E-Recovery and connect your phone on the Wifi of your PC

8. Download and Install it on your huawei Mate 9 Pro with this eRecovery