Poc expolit yet?

Search This thread

Mysticblaze347

Jun 12, 2018
Just wondering, (I know a long shot) if anyone happen to find an exploit for root shell yet? Maybe even a poc exploit? Magisk able preferably. Yes root with bootloader locked. Been done on other phones, Xperia, lg v20 etc. Garbage how we are locked down. Even a full root with bootloader v6 (forced current) would be even better. I have only seen for v1. Tmobile snapdragon usa btw.

Reactions: lebigmac

ballgum

Jan 5, 2012
theres a new exploit 'dirtycred'! theres some good info here on it and WORKING ANDROID CODE (unreleased for now):

it appears like older kernels wont work with the exploit according to one of the devs.

I'm thinking to update my a71 5g phone with the latest one UI 4.1 update, but unsure of the kernel version included??

Can anyone please post what kernel versions come in the a71 5g updates? or, link me where i can find this? in all the update documentation, i dont see any kernel version info

also, i see there IS a "dirty pipe" (not dirtycred) exploit fix in the latest updates. i am unsure if this will also fix dirtycred or not, though i dont think it will

Reactions: Mysticblaze347

Mysticblaze347

Jun 12, 2018
theres a new exploit 'dirtycred'! theres some good info here on it and WORKING ANDROID CODE (unreleased for now):

it appears like older kernels wont work with the exploit according to one of the devs.

I'm thinking to update my a71 5g phone with the latest one UI 4.1 update, but unsure of the kernel version included??

Can anyone please post what kernel versions come in the a71 5g updates? or, link me where i can find this? in all the update documentation, i dont see any kernel version info

also, i see there IS a "dirty pipe" (not dirtycred) exploit fix in the latest updates. i am unsure if this will also fix dirtycred or not, though i dont think it will
I tried looking into dirtypipe but couldn't find much. Also wasn't sure if it would work for this A71 5g (Snapdragon). I personally haven't updated in a while so I am currently on kernel 4.19 UI 3.1 (date ASPL 11/1/21). This seems interesting non the less. Wonder what all is needed/how to do other then video. In case you are trying to find your version, it's under settings-then about phone-then software information.

ballgum

Jan 5, 2012
So I just check another A71 5g Snapdragon that's has newest update and it's still 4.19
damn! that sucks!! that means we wont be able to use these expoits i dont think. dirtypipe and dirtycred dont work on 4.19 i dont believe. i checked the source code for pipe, and it says at least 5.8 i think it was

Mysticblaze347

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah, I checked my gf's cause hers forced updates to current, mine I paused an update awhile ago so it's locked until I unpause it. Phones now adays are just insane with lockdown. You would think it would have updated kernel as well, but maybe something for 4.19 will show...hopefully.

Mysticblaze347

Jun 12, 2018

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wondering, (I know a long shot) if anyone happen to find an exploit for root shell yet? Maybe even a poc exploit? Magisk able preferably. Yes root with bootloader locked. Been done on other phones, Xperia, lg v20 etc. Garbage how we are locked down. Even a full root with bootloader v6 (forced current) would be even better. I have only seen for v1. Tmobile snapdragon usa btw.