Poco f1 not turning on after switch off.

Search This thread

bhushan digra

May 10, 2016
I am having this issue from last week. When I try to charge my phone it doesn't charge . I replugged my charger it doesn't show any sign of charging so I tried to reboot my phone but the phone doesn't turn on .I tried every possible way to turn it on.. but it doesn't turn on. Even not showing charging. Replaced data cable and adopter tried to charge via pc but it doesn't show charging. Even vol down and power button does not wake it. So I decided to visit mi care centre near me.. They tried their all knowledge but doesn't wake it up . At conclusion they told me hardware is working fine. Even charging port is working good. But phone is not detected by pc so they can't apply software and told me to replace it's motherboard for ₹7500. I decided not to repair it and went back to my home . Suddenly I pressed my power button it starts itself. Charging perfectly. Everything was good. I tried to reboot it works fine. But after an hour of usage when I try to charge it .. it again does not charge and when I try to reboot it .it again does not start.. after waiting for 5-6 hours when I try to restart it ... It starts and charging perfectly. Now the issue is that whenever it is not charging if I try to switch it off it doesn't on . Tried factory reset also but same issue exists Even take a day to turn on . Even I visited local store near me they didnot find the problem. And told me to replace board. Is this software bug or my board is having a problem. My phone is running on miui 12.0.3

Reactions: jhimzter

jhimzter

Nov 4, 2011
La Union
I am having this issue from last week. When I try to charge my phone it doesn't charge . I replugged my charger it doesn't show any sign of charging so I tried to reboot my phone but the phone doesn't turn on .I tried every possible way to turn it on.. but it doesn't turn on. Even not showing charging. Replaced data cable and adopter tried to charge via pc but it doesn't show charging. Even vol down and power button does not wake it. So I decided to visit mi care centre near me.. They tried their all knowledge but doesn't wake it up . At conclusion they told me hardware is working fine. Even charging port is working good. But phone is not detected by pc so they can't apply software and told me to replace it's motherboard for ₹7500. I decided not to repair it and went back to my home . Suddenly I pressed my power button it starts itself. Charging perfectly. Everything was good. I tried to reboot it works fine. But after an hour of usage when I try to charge it .. it again does not charge and when I try to reboot it .it again does not start.. after waiting for 5-6 hours when I try to restart it ... It starts and charging perfectly. Now the issue is that whenever it is not charging if I try to switch it off it doesn't on . Tried factory reset also but same issue exists Even take a day to turn on . Even I visited local store near me they didnot find the problem. And told me to replace board. Is this software bug or my board is having a problem. My phone is running on miui 12.0.3

same thing happened to me and Im also running 12.0.3
I wonder if its connected?
but mine doesn't turn on unfortunately 😥

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone