๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธPOCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides๐Ÿ“š

Search This thread
Corvus OS is worth mentioning in Android 11, previously there was no maintainer, but now there's regular monthly updates. It's super stable, as it always has been with A10. It gives smooth performance and superb battery ๐Ÿ”‹ backup, and of course usual customization options. And it has much less issues with Apps, Kernels, Heating, Slow Charging, Dirty flashing, etc compatibility compared to many popular ROMs listed.

Reactions: duttyend

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Corvus OS is worth mentioning in Android 11, previously there was no maintainer, but now there's regular monthly updates. It's super stable, as it always has been with A10. It gives smooth performance and superb battery ๐Ÿ”‹ backup, and of course usual customization options. And it has much less issues with Apps, Kernels, Heating, Slow Charging, Dirty flashing, etc compatibility compared to many popular ROMs listed.
Ask the dev, to host the ROM somewhere else. I can't include Pay-Per-Click sites (pling) or telegram which redirect there, to download the ROM. XDA rules. I bet he won't do it so...
Btw, which popular ROMs have these issues you mentioned? At least these I've awarded working perfectly fine.

Last edited:

altafharsh60

Mar 9, 2016
@Retrial , Need your thoughts on this.
My "hey Google" doesn't work on locked screen. There could possibly be 2 reasons,but I'm not sure.
1. Flashed custom kernel "Optimus Drunk"
2. Flashed >>Xprivacy Lua >> hidden Google Play services.
I'm on pixel experience plus ,July build A11.
Please help.

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
My "hey Google" doesn't work on locked screen. There could possibly be 2 reasons,but I'm not sure.
Please help.
Hello,
"Hey Google" should work fine.
I don't know if it's due to Optimus Drunk or the Xprivacy.
Etude (stock) is pretty good kernel, I recommend you to stay on it. Why you are on July build not in August? Try the August build.
Anyway, September update will include build in fix for safetynet so you don't have to use Xprivacy.

altafharsh60

Mar 9, 2016
Hello,
"Hey Google" should work fine.
I don't know if it's due to Optimus Drunk or the Xprivacy.
Etude (stock) is pretty good kernel, I recommend you to stay on it. Why you are on July build not in August? Try the August build.
Anyway, September update will include build in fix for safetynet so you don't have to use Xprivacy neither.
Just now updated to August build, yet it doesn't work at all.
Strange me, thinking what might've caused to break it . ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

amn1987

Please help.
If you are using lite GApps like for ex. NikGApps Core I had read that flashing a separate package (Velvet addon) was necessary for this functionality.

Reactions: altafharsh60

altafharsh60

Mar 9, 2016
Thank you people, I had Google Assistant app installed from playstore. I uninstalled it since "hey Google " is pre included and it worked.
Why Optimus Drunk? : Charging speed is good and good battery backup.
Hope September build solves all the issues.

Reactions: Retrial
Ask the dev, to host the ROM somewhere else. I can't include Pay-Per-Click sites (pling) or telegram which redirect there, to download the ROM. XDA rules. I bet he won't do it so...
Btw, which popular ROMs have these issues you mentioned? At least these I've awarded working perfectly fine.
Got it, as per XDA rules. My only point was that it's worth mentioning, but you have a good point.

Some of them had issues with custom kernels, like Pixel Plus & their thermal hal, which NGK fixed btw in last patch. But none other support it perfectly. Some reported slow charging in CRDroid earlier (and some in Pixel as well), not sure about current status though. RROS usually gets into issues when trying to flash custom kernel or some magisk modules, and dirty flashing rom doesn't work like other ROMs in case of issues and need to wipe & re-install entire ROM.

alrafiq

Dec 21, 2020
Hello!
Great thread, I check it constantly to see your latest changelog updates.

I was wondering whether you can help clarify the differences between the versions illustrated in the screenshot below. Which one should I download for my Poco F1 [PE11+] since I would like to try something other than Sanity and Parrot.

Many thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 16.17.08.png

SPLESHER

Jun 23, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hello!
Great thread, I check it constantly to see your latest changelog updates.

I was wondering whether you can help clarify the differences between the versions illustrated in the screenshot below. Which one should I download for my Poco F1 [PE11+] since I would like to try something other than Sanity and Parrot.

Many thanks!

View attachment 5415279
Hey, these are same app but just with different package name, you can choose which you want

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
New Update: 01/10/2021
Changelog:
  • Added POCO F1 Collection Mirror section. It's my Android File Host. I've uploaded all the necessary POCO F1 files in one place just to have them as backup/mirror.
  • Added POCO F1 Global Stable ROM Library / POCO F1 MIUI Official ROMs Archive, which includes old+latest releases of Official MIUI ROMs.
  • Changed the tile to Firmware & Vendor section.
  • Added link for latest Firmware+Vendor.
  • Awarded ArrowOS with trophy and changed crDroid to medal.
  • Changed the link of StagOS ROM.
  • Added RohieOS ROM.
  • Reorded some ROMs.
  • Removed Sentiel Kernel since their link to github doesn't work and their telegram dissapeared, probably EOL.
  • Awarded BAALAM Kernel with medal and reordered some kernels.
  • Removed and cleaned up some old versions at Parrot GCam AFH link.
  • Added Amaze File Manager, Blokada, Etar Calendar, EteSync, FlorisBoard, KDE Connect, Material File Manager, QKSMS and Termux at Usefull Apps.
  • Changed the color and the emoji icon of Launchers sub-section.
  • Fixed a command in cmd to boot into recovery at Install Custom Recovery Guide.
  • Added a Guide about How to check Battery Capacity Health at Battery Tips section.
  • Added link for Privacy Guides in all about privacy along with PrivacyTools. To avoid confusion between the sites check here for what happened.
  • Added a note to also check if your phone number along with your email adress is in data breach at Have I been Pwned & at Firefox Monitor in Privacy and Security section.
  • Added a link to test WebRTC IP Leak Test. You can find more infos how to disable it at Privacy Guides in browsers section.
  • Added a note for SimpleLogin at Privacy & Security section, so you can hide your email and create aliases for it.
  • Added also a link for ShutUp10, Privatezilla, WPD, W10Privacy tools to disable major tracking features of Windows in Privacy & Security section. (choose whatever you like more)
  • Added CryptPad and PrivateBin links in Privacy and Security section.
Note: Just for information, HavocOS & Fluid for our device is EOL according to the dev on Telegram. Award from HavocOS will be removed after some time, cause it will stay behind on updates security patches etc. Hope it will come back in A12. ๐Ÿคž

Last edited:

kelvinchinedu

May 20, 2018
Welcome to POCO F1 Ultimate Collection!
(beryllium)

OFFICIAL STOCK MIUI ROM ยฉ๏ธ

You can check my Guides for installation.

FIRMWARE & VENDORยฉ๏ธ

CUSTOM ROMS โšก

CUSTOM KERNELS โš™๏ธ

CUSTOM RECOVERIES ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

GAPPS ๐Ÿค–

Note: be sure you have selected Platform: ARM64 and the proper Android version of the ROM you are going to flash. If the ROM you want to flash include GApps, no need to download and flash any GApps at all.
Most of the GApps have also a config. file which can be used to to configure your installation the way you like. You can skip any Package that you don't want to be part of your installation. For more infos about that, read the instructions of the GApps you chose or search in Google.

MAGISK ROOT ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Disable Force Encryption (DFE) & Encryption ๐Ÿ‘€

GOOGLE CAMERA PORTS & UNIVERSAL STOCK CAMERA UNINSTALLER & ANXCAMERA๐Ÿ“ท

GOOGLE PLAY SYSTEM UPDATE ๐Ÿ›ก

You can manually update Google Play System by downloading and installing Main components.

USEFUL APPS ๐ŸŽฏ

Check the Privacy & Security section in my Guides.
If for some reason you can't find/install an app on Google Play Store due country restrictions or anything, you can sideload the app from APKMirror.

Browser ๐ŸŒ

• Brave Browser: Open Source Privacy Browser with built-in adblock.
  • Bromite: Bromite is a open source Chromium fork with ad blocking and enhanced privacy.
  • Kiwi Next Browser: Kiwi Browser is a Chromium Canary that includes performance improvements and adblock along with support of extensions.

Launcher ๐Ÿš€

• Nova Launcher 7: Nova Launcher replaces your home screen, providing you with powerful features that you will soon realize you can't live without.
  • Shade Launcher: Make your phone feel like home. Free, open source, no ads.

Multimedia ๐Ÿ’ฝ

• NewPipe: Open Source Youtube alternative platform without ads.
  • Simple Mobile Tools: A group of simple, open source Android apps without ads and unnecessary permissions, with customizable widgets.
  • Twire: Twire is an open source, ad-free Twitch browser and stream player for Android. Supports VODs with chat replay, custom emotes (BTTV and FFZ) and Picture in Picture mode.
  • Vinyl Music Player: A material designed local music player for Android.
  • Youtube Vanced: Vanced is a well known modded version of YouTube with many features such as adblocking, background playback and many many more.

File Manager ๐Ÿ—‚๏ธ

Office Tools ๐Ÿ“

• Etar Calendar: Etar is an open source material designed calendar made for everyone.
  • EteSync: Secure, open source, end-to-end encrypted, and privacy respecting sync for your contacts, calendars, tasks and notes.
  • Feeder: An awesome Free and Open Source RSS Feed reader.
  • FlorisBoard: FlorisBoard is a free and open-source keyboard for Android 6.0+ devices. It aims at being modern, user-friendly and customizable while fully respecting your privacy. Currently in early-beta state.
  • Simple Mobile Tools: A group of simple, open source Android apps without ads and unnecessary permissions, with customizable widgets.
  • Standard Notes: A free, open-source, and completely encrypted notes app.

Weather โ›…

• Geometric Weather: Geometric Weather is a light and powerful weather app that provides you with real-time temperature, air quality, 15-days weather forecast, and accurate time-sharing trends.
  • Today Weather: Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Password Manager & (2FA) Two-factor Authenticator ๐Ÿ”‘

• KeepassDX: KeePassDX is a free open source password manager for Android, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way.
  • Aegis Authenticator: Aegis Authenticator is a free, secure and open source app for Android to manage your 2-step verification tokens for your online services.

Encryption ๐Ÿ”

• Cryptomator: Cryptomator encrypts your data quickly and easily. Afterwards you upload them protected to your favorite cloud service.

Email ๐Ÿ“ง

• FairEmail: Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app.

Social ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ

• Inifinity: This is a Reddit client on Android written in Java. It does not have any ads and it features clean UI and smooth browsing experience.
  • QKSMS: QKSMS is an open source replacement to the stock messaging app on Android. It is currently available on the Google Play Store and on F-Droid.
  • Signal: Signal is a free and open source software application, allowing users to send end-to-end encrypted group, text, picture, and audio & video messages, and have encrypted phone conversations between Signal users.

Ad Block โ›”

• Adaway: Open Source ad blocker for Android using the hosts file.
  • Blokada: If you want to efficiently block ads, trackers, malware, save on your data plan, speed up your device and protect your privacy with just one application, then Blokada is for you. It is free, secure and open source.

Miscellaneous ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

• BetterBatteryStats: With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone and find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep.
  • Device Info HW: A hardware and software information app for Android devices.
  • F-Droid: F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform. The client makes it easy to browse, install, and keep track of updates on your device.
  • Franco Kernel Manager: Complete toolbox for all devices with a rich feature set aimed for ease of use to supercharge your kernel.
  • KDE Connect: Enabling communication between all your devices.
  • NetGuard: NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required. Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
  • Shelter: Shelter is a Free and Open-Source (FOSS) app that leverages the โ€œWork Profileโ€ feature of Android to provide an isolated space that you can install or clone apps into.
  • SysLog: Open Source tool for quickly taking and sharing system logs.
  • Termux: Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package
    collection.

XIAOMI TOOLS ๐Ÿงฐ

MINIMAL ADB AND FASTBOOT ๐Ÿ’ป

AMD RYZEN FASTBOOT FIX ๐Ÿ”ง

Check the AMD Ryzen Fastboot Fix Guide for the proper steps.

POCO F1 COLLECTION MIRROR ๐Ÿ”—

(Scroll Down to check the Guides)
โฌ‡๏ธ
So what about laptop that doesn't support ryzhin ,but ntel

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
So what about laptop that doesn't support ryzhin ,but ntel
It should work fine with Intel. If not, try to install Fastboot Drivers or use usb hub.
Reboot your device to Fastboot Mode, connect your device to PC, open Device Manager, you will see ur device in top. right click to manually install the Fastboot Drivers for windows 10. Fastboot Drivers can also be found in my collection.

Last edited:

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
New Update: 16/10/2021
Changelog:
  • Introduced Android 12 ROMs section.
  • Added AwakenOS, Fluid, ArrowOS Unofficial and AEX Unofficial ROMs based on A12.
  • Updated the link of EvoX to the latest v5.9.3 by Lakshay.
  • Awarded DotOS as best themed ROM.
  • Added BananaDroid and xdroidCAF A11 ROMs.
  • Awarded SilverCore Kernel with trophy.
  • Reorded ROMs and Kernels.
  • Reorded and changed some awards on GApps.
  • Added MGC_8.2.300_Parrot043_V8.1 at my AFH Mirror.
  • Reorded some GCams.
  • Cleaned up some tools to disable major tracking features of Windows and let only ShutUp10++ (working on Windows 11 too) at Privacy and Security.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Welcome to POCO F1 Ultimate Collection! ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ
    (beryllium)

OFFICIAL STOCK MIUI ROM ยฉ๏ธ

FIRMWARE & VENDORยฉ๏ธ

CUSTOM ROMS โšก

Note: I've created an award system for people which are not familiar with custom ROMs, to help them choose a ROM which is stable for daily use, gets frequently updates with security patches every month and has active development, so they don't mess with ROMs which appearing and then dissapearing (and we have a lot of them).
    ROMs under awarded ROMs are not order by rating and just have random order.
    If you are knowledge, you can ignore my awards and choose any ROM you like.
    My standards for giving award to a ROM are:

• Open Source โœ…
    • Stable enough for daily use โœ…
    • SELinux Enforcing โœ…
    • Safetynet pass by default โœ…
    • Encrypted by default โœ…
    • Debloated โœ…
    • Active & Stable Development โœ…
    • Translations โœ…
    • Popularity โœ…
    • OTA โœ…
    • No Pixel Thermals โœ…

What is System_EXT? Check out here.

Based on MIUI ROM

Linux Distribution

Android 14

Android 13

Android 12/12L

Android 11

Android 10

CUSTOM KERNELS โš™๏ธ

CUSTOM RECOVERIES ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

GAPPS & microG ๐Ÿค–

GApps

Note: be sure you have selected Platform: ARM64 and the proper Android version of the ROM you are going to flash. If the ROM you want to flash include GApps, no need to download and flash any GApps at all.
    Most of the GApps have also a config. file which can be used to to configure your installation the way you like. You can skip any Package that you don't want to be part of your installation. For more infos about that, read the instructions of the GApps you chose or search in Google.

microG

If you don't want to use Google Play Services and general move away from Google, microG and its variants is an open source alternative which replace these services.

MAGISK & KernelSU ROOT ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

DISABE FORCE ENCRYPTION (DFE) & ENCRYPTION ๐Ÿ‘€

You can check my Guides to find for what is used for.

GOOGLE CAMERA PORTS & UNIVERSAL STOCK CAMERA UNINSTALLER & ANXCAMERA๐Ÿ“ท

Note: You can use 2 or more different GCams by installing GCams with different package names.
    For example you can use Sanity's v9.6 ENG and BSG v8.1 MGC or Parrot etc... and vice versa.
    That way you will have a stable GCam which everything works (Sanity's), but you can also have a latest version of GCam for features that v9.6 of Sanity's doesn't have, like astro mode etc.
    Read the
    FAQ.
    Poco F1 Photography:
    Telegram Group

GOOGLE PLAY SYSTEM UPDATE ๐Ÿ›ก

You can manually update Google Play System by downloading and installing Main components.

ULTIMATE COLLECTIONS & GUIDES (APPS) ๐ŸŽฏ

Check the Privacy & Security section in my Guides.
    If for some reason you can't find/install an app on Google Play Store due country restrictions or anything, you can sideload the app from APKMirror.

UNIVERSAL ANDROID DEBLOATER ๐Ÿงน

XIAOMI TOOLS ๐Ÿงฐ

MINIMAL ADB AND FASTBOOT ๐Ÿ’ป

AMD RYZEN/INTEL FASTBOOT FIX ๐Ÿ”ง

Check the AMD Ryzen Fastboot Fix Guide for the proper steps.

POCO F1 COLLECTION MIRROR ๐Ÿ”—

HALL OF FAME OF DEVELOPERS ๐ŸŒŸ

This section is to honor and support the developers who contribute to keep alive our device with active development over the years and they continue doing it.
    This is also a kind of motivation for new or juniors devs to join the Hall of Fame of Developers.
    By supporting the Devs not only is helpful for them but also for the community itself.

Scroll Down to check the Guides
    โฌ‡๏ธ
    POCO F1 Ultimate Guides! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ
    (beryllium)

!DISCLAIMER!
    Most people I know (including myself) who used my Guides and steps, did that with success many times. If you don't follow exactly the steps or you do a mistake during the process, I do not take any responsibility for any unexpected results or damage that may happen. However I am here to help if something goes wrong, just ask in the thread.

AMD RYZEN/INTEL FASTBOOT FIX ๐Ÿ’ป

Some AMD Ryzen or Intel Systems may have problems to recognize your device in fastboot. Try the following ways:
    1. Install Fastboot Drivers (Extract the folder for windows 10) at Device Manager while your device is connected in Fastboot mode.
    2. Download this
    .bat file (unzip it) or manually create a .bat file with these lines below, and run it as an administrator, then reboot:
    Code:
    reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "osvc" /t REG_BINARY /d "0000" /f
    reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "SkipContainerIdQuery" /t REG_BINARY /d "01000000" /f
    reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "SkipBOSDescriptorQuery" /t REG_BINARY /d "01000000" /f
    3. Enable USB Debugging at device (Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > USB Debugging) and give authorization after connecting it to PC.
    4. Use USB Hub.
    5. Use USB Type-A 2.0.
    6. Install AMD Ryzen Chipset Drivers or
    Intel Chipset Drivers.
    Check the steps an another user did to make it work
    here.
    If this doesn't help, unfortunately you have to use Intel System which is more likely to work.

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ๐Ÿ”“

Note: Some AMD Ryzen Systems may have problems to recognize your device in fastboot. [Read the AMD Fastboot Fix Guide above]
    Please keep in mind by Unlocking Bootloader the device will reset and all your data will be lost. Make a backup of your data first to PC or to USB.
    1. Create a Mi account on Xiaomiโ€™s website.
    2. Add a phone number to your Mi account.
    3. Insert a SIM into your phone (If you haven't added already). [Do not insert 2 SIM, only 1 until the Bootloader is unlocked. If you have 2 SIM into your phone, remove 1 and reboot.]
    4. Enable developer options in Settings > About Phone by repeatedly tapping (7 times) on MIUI Version.
    5. Link the device to your Mi account in Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > Mi Unlock status. Also enable USB Debugging.
    6. Download the Mi Unlock app (Windows is required to run the app).
    7. Run the Mi Unlock app and follow the instructions provided by the app.
    8. Reboot your device into Fastboot mode. For that simply turn off your device, press the Power Button + Volume Down (โ€“) button at the same time. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
    9. After device and Mi account are successfully verified, the Bootloader should be Unlocked and your device will restart by itself.

INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

• Fastboot Method (No Custom Recovery currently installed)
      Note: Some AMD Ryzen Systems may have problems to recognize your device in fastboot. [Read the AMD Fastboot Fix Guide above]
      1. Make sure your Bootloader is Unlocked.
      2. Enable developer options in Settings > About Phone by repeatedly tapping (7 times) on MIUI Version.
      3. Enable USB Debugging in Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > USB Debugging.
      4. Download a custom recovery of your choice and copy the .img to your Internal Storage or to SDCard.
      [You can find a recovery of your choice in my Collection]
      5. Download the portable Minimal ADB and Fastboot and run cmd.exe
      6. Reboot to Fastboot mode by pressing Power Button + Volume Down (โ€“) and keep holding both buttons until the word โ€œFASTBOOTโ€ appears on the screen, then release.
      7. Once the device is in Fastboot mode, connect your device to PC and verify you can find it by typying in cmd: fastboot devices.
      8. Boot into Recovery by typing in cmd: fastboot boot <recovery_filename>.img (The file may not be named identically to what stands in this command, so adjust accordingly and write the full path of it, check the example below).
      This command will not flash permantly the recovery, it will just temporary boot into it and afterwards you will flash permantly the twrp.img you copied into your Internal Storage or SDcard in recovery partition.
      For example:
      Code:
      fastboot boot C:\Users\Retrial\Desktop\twrp-beryllium-v3.7.0-A12-V2.img
      9. Now into TWRP, press Install > Install Image > Locate & Select the twrp.img you previously downloaded and copied from PC into your Internal Storage or to your SDcard > Choose Recovery and Flash!
      10. Go back into Home page of TWRP and press Reboot to Recovery or manually by holding Power Button + Volume Up (+) until you boot to Recovery.
      11. Done! You now have a new Custom Recovery installed.
    • Recovery Method (Custom Recovery already installed or booted)
      1. Download a custom recovery of your choice. [You can find a recovery of your choice in my Collection]
      2. Reboot to Recovery by holding Power Button + Volume Up (+).
      3. Press Install > Install Image.
      4. Locate the recovery.img you recently downloaded.
      5. Select it and choose the option Recovery and Flash.
      6. Go back and Reboot to Recovery.
      7. Done! Your new recovery should be installed.

CLEAN INSTALL CUSTOM ROM โšก

Note: If you have issues after flash check possible solutions here:

• Check integrity of all downloads (compare checksums), do the downloads again.
    • Make sure you Wiped everything and Formated Data (format data not just wipe) except external SDCard and USB OTG.
    • Flash only the ROM (without GApps and Magisk) and check if the problem persists. If yes, flash another ROM.
    • Try other GApps package.
    • If nothing helps, go back to stock and start from scratch.

Note: You can also Flash Custom ROM using ADB sideload Method.
    What is System_EXT? Check out here.

You can also do the same steps below to install Stock MIUI Recovery ROM.
    1. Backup all your data to PC or to external SDCard. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost on step 7 while Formating Data or Wiping Internal Storage]
    2. Unlock Bootloader.
    [Read the Unlock Bootloader Guide above]
    3. Download:
    [You can find everything in my Collection]
    • Custom Recovery of your choice. [Recommened to use Unofficial TWRP by REIGNZ3 (A12_System_Ext) for A12L+ ROMs] *If REIGNZ recovery doesn't work on your first clean install, then use the Official one but after finish with flashing the ROM and before you boot to system, you need to flash TWRP by REIGNZ.img at recovery slot.
    • Custom ROM of your choice.
    • GApps (be sure you have selected Platform: ARMx64 and the proper Android version of the ROM you are going to flash) if the ROM you are going to flash does not include. [Optional]
    • Magisk Root. [Optional]
    • Disable Force Encryption or Encryption. [Optional] (Read DFE & Encryption Guide above)
    4. Move all these files in one folder to your PC or to External SDCard if you have one.
    5. Install Custom Recovery.
    [Read the Install Custom Recovery Guide above]
    6. Reboot to Recovery Power Button + Volume Up (+)
    7. Installation:
    Steps without external SDCard:

• Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, System_Ext, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Go back > Press Reboot > Reboot to Recovery again. [That step needed for the next step of formating the data because TWRP by REIGNZ have issue]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Connect your device to PC while you are on TWRP and transfer into Internal Storage, the ROM, GApps etc. and the files you want to flash.
    • Flash ROM > GApps [Optional]
    • [Optional] Mount Vendor and Flash DFE [Optional - Not Recommended] or Encryption [Optional] (Read DFE & Encryption Guide above)
    • Reboot Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk then reboot to system and enjoy!
    Steps with external SDCard:
    • go to Advanced > File Manager > External_SD and delete all folders in ur ext sd card (For example you should delete: Android, .android_secure, LOST.DIR, DCIM, etc) except your personal files/folders and the folder with your custom ROM/Gapps/Magisk/DFE or Encryption you want to flash.
      Each app on your phone with the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission may create files or folders in ur sdcard. Most of these folders have once been created by one of these apps and many of them may be deleted with a few exceptions (e.g. Android, .data, .android_secure, these contain important system or app data like a game's downloaded content):
      .android_secure: apps installed and then moved to sdcard
      Android: app data/cache
      data: app data
      .estrongs: ES file manager
      LOST.DIR: sort of trash folder (collects recovered files after phone crashes)
      DCIM: phone gallery's photos and previews
      OTA-update: Over The Air update service
      ppy_cross: an unknown third-party app's data.

So I recommend to delete them so you can put your phone/sdcard in a clean state and is guaranteed to be able to re-create these folders.
    • Select Advanced Wipe
    • Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, System_Ext, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Go back > Press Reboot > Reboot to Recovery again. [That step needed for the next step of formating the data because TWRP by REIGNZ have issue]
    • Go back and select Wipe > Format Data > type yes [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    • Flash ROM > GApps [Optional]
    • [Optional] Mount Vendor and Flash DFE [Optional - Not Recommended] or Encryption [Optional] (Read DFE & Encryption Guide above)
    • Reboot Enjoy!
    • [Optional] If you want to root, reboot once again to TWRP Recovery and flash Magisk then reboot to system and enjoy!

DIRTY INSTALL YOUR CUSTOM ROM ๐Ÿ“ฒ

Note: Before you start flashing, keep in mind the ROM you dirty flashing MUST be the same with the one you have already installed.
    1. Make a full nandroid backup, just in case something goes wrong. You can use TWRP to do that. (TWRP > Backup > Select everything)
    [Optional]
    2. Remove all Magisk modules. [Optional]
    3. Reboot to TWRP and Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache, System, System_Ext, Vendor, Cache.
    4. Flash the ROM > GApps [Optional] > Magisk [Optional]
    [Optional] Mount Vendor and Flash DFE [Optional - Not Recommended] or Encryption [Optional] (Read DFE & Encryption Guide above)
    6. Reboot and Enjoy!
    I've skipped some explanations, because if you are going to dirty flash, you already know for example how to boot to TWRP.

CLEAN INSTALL OFFICIAL STOCK MIUI ROM & RELOCK BOOTLOADER ๐Ÿ”

Note: Some AMD Ryzen or Intel Systems may have problems to recognize your device in fastboot. [Read the AMD Ryzen/Intel Fastboot Fix Guide above]
    1. Backup all your data to PC or to external SDCard, if it's possible. [All your data into Internal Storage will be lost]
    2. Download the official Fastboot ROM and unzip it to your PC.
    [You can find it in my Collection]
    3. Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and run XiaomiMiFlash.exe.
    4. Turn off you device and then boot in Fastboot mode by pressing Power Button + Volume Down (โ€“) and keep holding both buttons until the word โ€œFASTBOOTโ€ appears on the screen, then release.
    5. Connect your device to PC via USB Cable.
    6. On the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, Click on Select and browse to the folder where you have Unzip the downloaded ROM file then press OK.
    7. Click on Refresh button and you will see that your device connected to port com.
    8. Select what method you prefer:

• Clean All: The process will flash full Fastboot ROM and will wipe everything (include user data) but Bootloader will remain unlocked.
    • Save User Data: The process will flash Fastboot ROM without wiping user data.
    • Clean All and Lock: The process will flash full Fastboot ROM and will wipe everything (include user data) but Bootloader will be relocked
    9. Now click on the Flash button to begin the flashing progress.
    10. Once your ROM is successfully flashed, youโ€™ll see green bar inside XiaomiMiFlashtool.

BACKUP & RESTORE ROM (NANDROID BACKUP)๐Ÿ’พ

Check this Youtube Video to see the process in action.
    Backup:
    1. Remove Lockscreen Method. (You will have to set fingerprints again after Restore)
    2. Reboot to Recovery (Power Button + Volume Up (+))
    3. Choose Backup and Select Boot > System Image > Vendor Image > Data (excl. storage)
    4. Select Storage and choose SDcard if you have one otherwise let it on Internal Storage.
    5. Swipe to Backup.
    6. Done!

Restore:
    1. Reboot to Recovery. (Power Button + Volume Up (+))
    2. Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe.
    3. Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, System_Ext, Data, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
    4. Press Home Button to go back and Select Restore.
    5. Select the backup file with the ROM and make sure Boot, System Image, Data (excl. storage) and Vendor Image are selected.
    6. Select Swipe to Restore and when completed Reboot to System.
    7. Done!
    Note: After you restore backup you might be unable to use old lock method such as PIN or Pattern to unlock your device (that's why you remove it before you take backup), in order to remove lock method you need to boot recovery and then:

• Mount system
    • Go to file manager
    • Go to data/system
    • Delete locksettings.db
    This way, you will not have any lock method set, but added fingerprints will remain.

FIX FOR STUCK ON OREO FIRMWARE (SOFTBRICKED)๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ง

• FIX (Read Carefully)

MAGISK & KERNELSU ROOT ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

DISABLE FORCE ENCRYPTION (DFE) & ENCRYPTION ๐Ÿ‘€

[You can find it in my Collection]
    • Disable Force Encryption
    Disable Force Encryption (a.k.a DFE) is flashed during installation of a custom ROM to avoid the system encrypting /data partition when the devices boot for the first time.
    Some ROMs are not encrypted by default and so is not necessary to flash DFE. However if your ROM comes with encryption by default you can always flash DFE after clean installation of ROM and always after every update or flash or you can use any custom recovery like OrangeFox, Pitchblack, Skyhawk Recovery Project which can automatic flash DFE after every flash.
    I don't recommended to use DFE if you don't switch ROMs frequently and you are casual user. Beside the fact that if you lose your device your data are not protected, many people get in confusion while doing OTA or manually updates, which if the ROM is encrypted by default and flashed DFE and in next update you forget to flash DFE you will lock out from your data and you wil get into bootloop (use custom recoveries mentioned above to avoid that).
    • Encryption
    Encrypted ROMs are recommended if you are stable and casual user of a ROM. Encryption have the benefit to protect your data, in case you lose your device for example.
    Always use the latest TWRP Recovery so you can be able to decrypt the data by filling the same lock screen password you have set in ROM.
    Some ROMs are not encrypted by default but devs provide an Encryption.zip (script) which can encrypt the ROM. Same as DFE you need to flash it after clean installation of ROM and always after every update to stay encrypted and not get into bootloop. Unfortunatly there is not any custom recovery automatic doing that like with DFE, so you must be careful, avoid doing OTA updates and flash it every time you manually update a ROM.

REMOVE SECURITY PIN/PATTERN (LOCKSCREEN SETTINGS) ๐Ÿ”

Check HERE and HERE.

SCREEN RETENTION FIX ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ

• Screen Retention FIx: If you have an issue with screen retention apply this configuration to your device ROM.

HOW TO TAKE LOGS ๐Ÿ“

BATTERY TIPS ๐Ÿ”‹

Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 Battery Model: BM4E

Method 1
    Steps:
    1. Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.
    2. Turn it on again and let it turn itself off.
    3. Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
    4. Turn your phone on. It's likely that the battery indicator won't say 100 percent, so plug the charger back in (leave your phone on) and continue charging until it says 100 percent on-screen as well.
    5. Unplug your phone and restart it. If it doesn't say 100 percent, plug the charger back in until it says 100 percent on screen.
    6. Repeat this cycle until it says 100 percent (or as close as you think it's going to get) when you start it up without it being plugged in.

Method 2
    Notes: It won't dramatically extend battery life, but it will give your old battery at least 30 minutes additional run time.
    Steps:
    1. Get "
    GSam or Ampere" from the Google Play Store.
    2. Launch the app and fully charge your phone. (Important: Only proceed with the calibration when the word "Full" appears in GSam or Ampere.)
    3. While your phone is still connected to the cable reboot your phone to recovery mode, open file manager and navigate to "/data/system" and delete "batterystats.bin," "batterystats-checkin.bin," and "batterystats-daily.xml."
    4. Reboot your phone (while it is still plugged in) and charge it until it reads "full" on GSam or Ampere.
    5. Unplug the cable and use your phone normally until it shuts down (0 percent )
    6. Charge your phone to 100% while it is turned off.
    7. Boot into os and plug in your phone and charge it until it says "full" on the GSam or Ampere.
    8. Unplug and have fun!

• Battery Capacity Health

Notes:
    1)
    Before checking the battery health, charge the device to 100%.
    2) Check charge counter values and consider first 4 digits from left as your battery capacity in mAh. And check charge counter. (Charge counter/level)*100 is the battery capacity.

To find battery capacity in Windows:
    • Enable Developer options in your device.
    • Enable USB Debugging in your device.
    • Conect your device to PC and give permissions.
    • Open Minimal ADB (run cmd.exe) or Platform tools.
    • Type "adb shell dumpsys battery" command in Minimal ADB or Platform tools.

To find battery capacity in Android (Terminal) - Root needed:
    • Download an android terminal app like Termux,
    • Open terminal and type: cat/sys/class/power_supply/battery/charge_full

• Overheating

Following reasons will lead to device heating issue:
    • During the initial setup after purchase or when restoring data.
    • Downloading large files.
    • Using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods such as:
    • Playing high-quality games for long time.
    • Recording videos for extended periods.
    • Streaming videos while using the maximum brightness setting.
    • Using the Screen Mirroring / Smart View feature (connecting mobile to a TV).
    • While multitasking or when running many apps in the background i.e:
    • Using Multi window.
    • Updating or installing apps while recording videos.
    • Downloading large files during a video call.
    • Recording videos while using a navigation app.
    • Large amount of data for syncing with the cloud, email, or other accounts.
    • Exposing device under sunlight when temperature is high around you.
    • Extensive usage of mobile hotspot and tethering feature.
    • Using device in areas with weak signals or no reception or in roaming network.
    • Charging the battery with a damaged / unapproved USB cable.
    • Device's multipurpose jack is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead.
    Solution:
    Turn off Wi-fi, GPS , bluetooth and other connectivity options when not in use by dragging the notification panel.
    Decrease screen brightness.
    Close background running applications.
    Too many applications installed in device may result in device heating since their corresponding process will keep on running in background. It is advised to uninstall un-necessary apps if not using them.
    Avoid using apps like GPS, data dependent apps or graphic intensive games for longer duration since they require more energy to function, causing device to heat.
    It is advised not to use device while charging as it may cause the device to over heat.

• General:

DO:
    • Use manual brightness or dim the screen.
    • Turn off notifications for apps you don't use. Better still, delete/disable the apps entirely if you don't need them.
    • Enable battery or power saving mode when you want to extend your battery life.
    • Use the power adapter that came with your phone. Other chargers can charge slowly/faster but they can also damage your phone or battery.
    • Turn off bluetooth, location tracking, and Wi-Fi (unless you are actively using it)
    • Turn off print services from bluetooth connection preferences.
    • Avoid extremes of heat and cold. If your phone gets very hot or cold it can strain the battery and shorten it's lifespan.
    DON'T:
    • Have Bluetooth or Wi-Fi turned on constantly.
    • Leave apps running in the background. Instead restrict background usage off apps that you don't need running.
    • Push email means your device is always listening for new email which drains alot of battery.
    • Drain your phone battery all the way to 0% or charging it all the way to 100%. Keep it between 20% - 90% for longer battery lifespan.
    • The more advanced the graphics and animations are (games, videos, photos, animations), the harder the processor and graphics chip in your smartphone have to work. More activity means more battery use.

PRIVACY & SECURITY ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Some useful links:
    • All about Privacy & Security at Privacy Guides.
    • Electronic Frontier Foundation.
    • Check if your email address or your phone number is in a data breach at Have I been Pwned & at Firefox Monitor.
    • PrivacyTests: Open-source tests of web browsers privacy.
    • Test your browser to see how well you are protected from tracking and fingerprinting at Cover Your Tracks by EFF and at Bromite fingerprint mitigations tests.
    • WebRTC IP Leak Test. WebRTC is a new communication protocol that relies on JavaScript that can leak your actual IP address from behind your VPN. You can find more infos how to disable it at Privacy Guides in browsers section.
    • Ad Block Tester is a free service on the Internet to evaluate content blocking solutions. It is not designed to be a benchmark, but it reveals the level of blocking against a set of hosts that are very popular.
    • Check on AM I FLoCed? by EFF if your your Chrome browser has been turned into a guinea pig for Federated Learning of Cohorts or FLoC, Googleโ€™s latest targeted advertising experiment.
    • How to block ads on Android.
    • ฮตxodus: ฮตxodus analyzes Android applications in order to list the embedded trackers and ads.
    • Spyware Watchdog Article Catalog: A catalog which determinate under tests and tracking if an app is spyware and what data it collects.
    • CryptPad: CryptPad is built to enable collaboration. It synchronizes changes to documents in real time. Because all data is encrypted, the service and its administrators have no way of seeing the content being edited and stored.
    • PrivateBin: PrivateBin is a minimalist, open-source online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256-bit AES. It is the improved version of ZeroBin.
    • ShutUP10++ , Privacy.Sexy: Disable major tracking features of Windows.
    General:
    • Always prefer Open Source or well popular Programs, Apps, ROMs, Kernels & Stuff.
      Open Source doesn't mean it's 100% safe but it's unlikely to have something suspicious, since you and other users can check the code in GitHub or in any other code hosting platform the "stuff" is hosted. You can also find and use FOSS apps at
      F-Droid or at Droid-ify (Recommended).

• Prefer ROMs & Kernels with SELinux Enforcing. You can find informations here.

• Always download and install Apps, Programs, ROMs & Stuff from official sources and do not use redirection links from different sites. Google is your friend to find the official source of the stuff you want.

• Always check the permissions an app requires, before download and install it to your device. If an app ask for permissions which has nothing to do with the app functionality then it's should be reconsider or ask the developer why these permissions needed.
      You can also check if the app includes trackers and ads with ฮตxodus.

• If you want to avoid Google and Play Store (De-Google), you can choose a ROM without GApps preinstalled like LineageOS and use Droid-ify client which is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform. The client makes it easy to browse, install, and keep track of updates on your device. Note that not all apps from Play Store will be available in Droid-ify or F-Droid. Only Open Source projects. You can find alternatives though.
      Alternative you can use
      LineageOS for microG or any ROM which support signature spoofing and can support microG and use Aurora Store.

• For Windows use the default Windows Defender & Malwarebytes to scan your files whenever you want (Prefered before open or install them). Also use the addon/extension uBlock Origin in your Browser. These should be enough for normal users. You can also use the tool ShutUP10++ or Privacy.Sexy to disable major tracking features of Windows.
      For Android Do not use any antivirus - antimalware since it's useless, just check what apps and from where you installing.

• Always verify the source of addons/extensions in your browser. Avoid installing random and unpopular addons/extensions. Keep it minimal and clean, so browser can be fast and safe, no need bunch of extensions.

• If you are using VPN, always check the terms and rules of the provider. Avoid random VPN Services.
      Recommended VPN Services.
      Using a VPN will not keep your browsing habits anonymous, nor will it add additional security to non-secure (HTTP) traffic.

• Recommended is to encrypt your data/files always before uploading them to cloud with tools like Cryptomator.

• Always use unique and strong passwords for each of your accounts.
      Use awarded open source Password Managers like KeePass or KeePassXC for Desktop and KeePassDX for Android to manage your passwords and have them with you safe, encrypted and secure. Must be noted you can use the same database file between these programs.

• Always enable 2 Step Authentication wherever is available for your accounts.
      You can use apps like Aegis Authenticator.

• Do not open or click on links attached in unknown emails or SMS you may get. Always check the address of the email or the number of SMS and verify it's legit from the official source.

• Create and use "burned" email for accounts/sites you have concerns but you definitely want to try them. Do not use your personal or business email. You can also create and use email aliases of your email with SimpleLogin which is open source and awesome service.
    Changelog ๐Ÿ“‘

Note: Changes in Collection & Guides happens in real time. The date I post these Changelogs is just a sum up since I can't post all the changes the time that happening to avoid spamming the thread. So you can always consider the Collection & Guides Up-to-Date. However, I may announce some big changes in posts before I include them in the Changelogs.

LATEST๐Ÿ“ฅ

Update: 07/06/2023๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

ARCHIVED ๐Ÿ—„๏ธ

Update: 08/04/2023๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 18/01/2023๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 16/12/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 29/10/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 24/09/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 02/08/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 01/07/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 30/05/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 01/05/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 28/02/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 28/02/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 07/02/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 20/01/2022๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 23/12/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 20/11/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 16/10/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 31/08/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 02/08/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 17/07/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 22/06/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 23/05/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 01/05/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 19/04/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 04/04/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 16/03/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 27/02/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 26/02/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 23/02/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 21/02/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 25/01/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 14/01/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 13/01/2021๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 17/12/202๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog๐Ÿ“‘

Update: 20/11/2020๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Initial Release๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿค–Retrial-NikGApps๐Ÿ“ฒ
    I've made my own NikGApps package since I didn't liked the premade packages.
    My package replace the basic AOSP/LOS apps with Google one, while keep the device debloated.

Basically it convert vanilla ROM build into GApps build without extra bloatware.

๐Ÿ—’๏ธNotes:
    • [Optional] After Clean Install the ROM+GApps, before you boot to ROM > Reboot to recovery again > Format data once again. (Solves potentinal bootloop issue with NikGApps). OTA working fine.

โฌ‡๏ธDownload:
    ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธOld Releases:

๐Ÿ“ฆContain:
    • ExtraFiles=1
    • GooglePlayStore=1
    • GoogleServicesFramework=1
    • GoogleContactsSyncAdapter=1
    • GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter=1
    • GmsCore=1
    • SetupWizard=1
    • GoogleRestore=1
    • GoogleOneTimeInitializer=1
    • GBoard=1
    • GoogleMessages=1
    • GoogleDialer=1
    • GoogleContacts=1
    • CarrierServices=1
    • GoogleClock=1
    • PixelWeather=1
    • GoogleCalculator=1
    • GoogleCalendar=1
    • GooglePhotos=1
    • MarkupGoogle=1
    • GoogleSounds=1
    • DeviceHealthServices=1
    • GoogleSearch=1
    • Velvet=1
    • Assistant=1
    • DevicePersonalizationServices=1
    • SettingsServices=1
    • PrivateComputeServices=1
    • GoogleTTS=1
    • AndroidAuto=1
    Thanks @Nikhil (y)
    New Update: 16/12/2022 ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
    Changelog: ๐Ÿ“‘

General:๐Ÿ—‚๏ธ
    • Added Reddit Crosspost in the OP.
    ROMs:โšก
    • Added PocoOS (MIUI 13.0.14) based on MIUI ROM since it's using NGK Kernel now.
    • Added ReloadedOS, CorvusOS, DerFest A13 ROMs.
    • Added /e/OS A12L ROM.
    • Revamped awards standards.
    • Removed the award of PE since it's outdated, the development is not active (currently looking for new maintainer) and still using Pixel Thermals which is dumb, there is no need for Pixel thermals like other devices with PE don't use them.
    Recoveries: ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ
    • Changed the link of crDroid recovery to match crDroid 9 version - Android 13.
    GApps:๐Ÿค–
    • Added mine Retrial-NikGApps package.
    • Added microG Revived.
    Magisk:๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    • Added a guide in Collection and in Guides with steps to follow if your bank apps detect root.
    Useful Apps: ๐ŸŽฏ
    Guides: ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ
    • Added the step on Clean Install Guide, to Reboot to Recovery again before formating data, because there is an issue with TWRP by REIGNZ.
    Hall of Fame Developers ๐ŸŒŸ
    • Removed lakshay18.

Some Notes:๐Ÿ—’๏ธ
    • There is some misinformation and abusive against @REIGNZ3 in some Telegram groups. I don't want to move these stuff here but let me explain few things to make it clear to you:
      There are reports from some people who don't have knowledge blaming REIGNZ for sabotaging other custom Kernels specifically NGK and claiming that he intentionally make it to not work in his ROMs and also ignoring reports for his ROMs if custom Kernel or mod is used.
      * Well the second part is true, for your information, none proper developer will take a look on reports of his ROM if you are using custom Kernel or Magisk modules, which may be the reason and the cause of these bugs. Simply if you think ur bug found it's not Kernel related then just go back to Stock kernel of the ROM reproduce the bug and report it then go back to ur kernel choice. Same with modules. Simple right? This will save the time of the developer and actual urs instead of complaining.
      * Now, about NGK Kernel not working on REIGNZ ROMs, that's not exactly true. NGK working fine at the most part. You need to understand that NGK shipping powerhint for libperf and REIGNZ using using qti powerhal. You can't blame someone because doesn't use what a custom kernel use in his OWN work. I will reverse it, and I will ask you why don't u ask @Pierre2324 to use what Reignz use? Well, this is not how the things works. If you don't like the ROM simply move on to another, there is no need to blame anyone and ofc he doesn't do it intentionally.
      * NGK is a great Kernel with good dev but there is no reason to be fanboys with everything.
      * Reignz is one the few devs left supporting the F1 and keep it alive. He was one of the first who released A13 first (and always new android versions), he maintain multiple ROMs and a Kernel for your taste, it's the reason the TWRP can decrypt A12+ encrypted ROMs, his trees and his kernel is used by others to build their ROMs. Instead of blaming him, you should support that kind of devs so they don't leave.
      * The F1 community must be better and less toxic. There are a lot of (general) things happening behind the scences which you may don't know, so please be more careful with your accusations.
    • As I said in the past, you better use XDA more to ask questions rather Telegram groups. Some of these groups are handled by admin(s) which ban, mute, kick and have explosions most of the time for no reason. Use XDA ROM threads which are handled by mature moderators and take legit actions. If you can't find a ROM or Kernel thread in XDA, use my (this) thread.
    • Pixel Experience for F1 is currently dropped and have a spot open for new maintainer so don't expect A13 anytime soon, unless an official maintainer found and apply for it. You can move on and use different ROM since we already have some exceptional ROMs.