• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Poco F2 Pro Global EEA QJKEUXM

Search This thread

Snah001

Jun 3, 2006
Netherlands
I unlocked and rooted it yesterday and debloated it further with Titanium backup.
Runs fine although Playstore failed to certify it for Play Protect so gives a fail for CtsProfile of safetynet.
Causes no problems so far.

jbm76

Reactions: Abdul Oxford

Snah001

Jun 3, 2006
Netherlands
Today I tried to flash the 3.4.2B version of the current TWRP.
Tried it 10 times but it flashes but won't boot to it.
Flashing the 3.4.1B version is immediately succesfull so something is wrong with te 2B version.
So beware to use it.

Reactions: albireox

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe one can expect from users on Xda that they have done their research about this device and their different official Rom versions.
    That is the least one can do in this environment specially ment for dev's and experienced Android users.
    You can expect from a user here that he/she is or will be acquainted with unlocking, rooting, flashing custom rom's and won't do that without at least some basic research about their device.
    When you don't want to do your own research or put at least some effort in it maybe this is the wrong place to be.
    What's the problem with accepting a good suggestion? XDA is open to all, as far as I know, including the new people who want to know more about their devices. The ROMs and the versions of Xiaomi are confusing, if someone needs help, help them or you can just ignore their comment, easy, right? ?
    Hello,

My F2 pro is on 12.0.3 since two months, and this is the only update I have gotten since purchasing in July

Is it normal to have so few updates on a global version or my device has a problem ?

I want to clarify that the device is 100% original, no root, bootloader or kernel mod ..

I do not run after updates but I admit being a little disappointed, my last experience at Xiaomi before this phone was the Mi4c and I remember having had updates every month For at least 2 years
    It is again a "Test Keys" build:

Screenshot_2021-03-20-11-58-59-199_flar2.devcheck.jpg
    Is there a way to rollback to miui global 12.0.3 QJKEUXM? I have stock phone with no unlocked BL and no root.

The new 12.2.1 is giving me a LOT of issues (e.g. crashes when I try to share a link, issues using a bt mouse connected and many others).
    Turn off dark mode and hopefully everything will work...had same issues with crashes until I turned off dark mode. Lots of users with f2 having same issues.