Poco F2 Pro Global EEA QJKEUXM

Search This thread

antouaa

May 6, 2016
Unlocked and also rooted. File manager has root privileges. Would modifying system partition cause any problems?
Maybe if you make these 2 sounds only silent in audio program like audacity and replace them after with the same name? I think also that is you delete them you will not have problem. But first you must make a backup of sounds and when you do every change you must reboot your phone after to take the results.
Sorry for my bad English.

Schrauff

Mar 17, 2012
Maybe if you make these 2 sounds only silent in audio program like audacity and replace them after with the same name? I think also that is you delete them you will not have problem. But first you must make a backup of sounds and when you do every change you must reboot your phone after to take the results.
Sorry for my bad English.
That's exactly the problem with systemless root, any changes to system partition will be reverted after reboot. Maybe creating a magisk module for disabling those annoying sounds on reboot could be a workable solution 🤔

Snah001

Jun 3, 2006
Netherlands
The Global (NOT EEA) version got an update 2 days ago.
This means that for the EEA version a release is due within 2 weeks from now.
Will keep you posted.

Reactions: Timmy_01

Snah001

Jun 3, 2006
Netherlands
Still waiting on info for upcoming update.
Maybe, maybe they (Xiaomi) delay the coming update till their Android 12 version is ready for distribution??

Reactions: garuda123

Top Liked Posts