POCO F2 PRO - Xiaomi application Dialer/Message/Contacts without root :)

Search This thread

hardziol

Jul 30, 2017
Zabrze
Hello!
Maybe some do not know, but you can have Xiaomi applications (recording conversations and all the rest) without rooting the device (Magisk).
All you need to do is unlock the bootloader and use the Fastboot (MiFlash) method to install the MIUI 12 Indonesian versions. That'S all. We have now a stock system with Xiaomi apps :))

Attachments

• img-20200908-201542.jpg
    img-20200908-201542.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,045
  • img-20200908-201554.jpg
    img-20200908-201554.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,044
Last edited:
Reactions: XDRdaniel

hardziol

Jul 30, 2017
Zabrze
Last edited:

XDRdaniel

Feb 27, 2013
Havant
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hello!
Maybe some do not know, but you can have Xiaomi applications (recording conversations and all the rest) without rooting the device (Magisk).
All you need to do is unlock the bootloader and use the Fastboot (MiFlash) method to install the MIUI 12 Indonesian versions. That'S all. We have now a stock system with Xiaomi apps.
Can the bootloader be locked after switching to Indonesia firmware? I'm on EEA atm

Oblemay

Jun 7, 2016
LAVAL
Thanks.

You recommend recovery mode or fastboot?

Sorry is long time I do not flash a phone, and also a link for a tutorial is appreciated

tutorial --> https://forum.xda-developers.com/poco-f2-pro/how-to/twrp-recovery-t4114121

Bootloader needs to be unlocked: http://en.miui.com/unlock/

Install TWRP via Fastboot mode with adb https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

TWRP --> https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261761273

Indonesia (lmiidglobal) 4.2. V12.0.2.0.QJKIDXM https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.2.0.QJAEUXM/miui_CMIEEAGlobal_V12.0.2.0.QJAEUXM_6310c179de_10.0.zip --> flash with TWRP just install :good:

Go boot and install your miui 12 in poco after reboot and go TWRP (vol + only)

Flash Magisk : https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v20.4/Magisk-v20.4.zip

ENJOY :silly:

claudioita

Sep 6, 2003
rome

I do not understand how to unlock. I factoiry reset the phone, got developer options, go to MI UNLOCK, I click on "add account to device". It says in red "do not disconnect from network, DISCONNECT from Mi account, do a factory reset or cancelled data", if you have done all above addd again mi account (WTF I add Mi account or remove Mi account????) then click on I AGREE
(my phone is in Italioan my english translation might difer).

But if I click unlock and the phone is logged on mi account, does give the warning. If Mi account is disconnected, it comes with a menu to connect to Mi account. WTF so sh*t coinfusing.

Anfd now it says pleasew unlock after 168 hours.

168 HOURS?????? What is this sh*t

Last edited:

krilok

I do not understand how to unlock. I factoiry reset the phone, got developer options, go to MI UNLOCK, I click on "add account to device". It says in red "do not disconnect from network, DISCONNECT from Mi account, do a factory reset or cancelled data", if you have done all above addd again mi account (WTF I add Mi account or remove Mi account????) then click on I AGREE
(my phone is in Italioan my english translation might difer).

But if I click unlock and the phone is logged on mi account, does give the warning. If Mi account is disconnected, it comes with a menu to connect to Mi account. WTF so sh*t coinfusing.

Anfd now it says pleasew unlock after 168 hours.

168 HOURS?????? What is this sh*t

That's correct, you have to wait 7 days...

Zeetaa

Nov 21, 2019
Hello!
All you need to do is unlock the bootloader and use the Fastboot (MiFlash) method to install the MIUI 12 Indonesian versions. That'S all. We have now a stock system with Xiaomi apps :))

Good

Selfish_Sopnil

Jun 19, 2015
Bogra
Can I flash K30 pro CN rom on Poco F2 pro? What will happen to normal OTA update then? (Someone said it will massed up with preset.img?)

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thank you. Just one question, are there any substantial differences from miui eea?
    i didn't find any difference, same exactly as eea and global but including miui dialer, message and contact. Only difference is that Indonesian doesn't have yet android 11, its rolled back atm
    Guys, can you confirm that the phone european with RJKEUXM miui updated to Indonesian versions and locked the bootloader works perfectly? I think I will try to downgrade from 12.2.4.0.RJKEUXM to 12.0.4.0.QJKIDXM... but before taking the risk, is there anyone who still uses Indonesian MIUI?
    p.s.
    I could install the XIAOMI.EU rom but I just need to be able to correctly record calls and be able to make official updates when they come out.
    Im using indonesian rom with locked BL from EEA everything works normal
    My current ROM is RJUEUXM I want to unlock the bootloader and just install the RJUIDXM ROM
    Doesn't the phone break with flash RJUIDXM ROM and locking? Because I do not want to root the device and I want it to be certified

RJUEUXM===>RJUIDXM and vayu=vayu
    Is it possible to break Phone?
    man i just wrote 2 times, global device can flash all global roms with options to lock bootloader again.
    U are safe to flash ID rom and lock bootloader.
    right now im using Indonesian rom with locked bootloader.
    Just to confirm, i had Eu version. i unlocked the bootloader, flashed indonesia, then locked again. it works perfecly, and ihave miui dialler. google pay and banking apps work, Volte and vowifi also work. UK EE
    So err, stupid question, can't you change the language to English?

I'm going to brave this tomorrow; I haven't tinkered with flashing phones for years, did you just use the guide at the start of the thread? Thanks.
    1)yes
    2)yes