• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Poco F3 Battery status is still at 70%. No discharge and charge is shown.

Search This thread

adeeel19

Sep 30, 2017
Need your urgent help to fix the issue of Poco F3 Battery status is still at 70%. No discharge and charge is shown. I have tried to change with custom and stock ROM but no solution is found. I am now currently logged in on the stock ROM of Indonesia and waiting to find a solution.
This was never faced until I 1st tried to change/flash stock ROM from another region. Though I have tried again with concerned regional ROM but issue is still there.
Need some urgent support from anyone around the world.

D0CT0RFATE

Sep 2, 2021
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Need your urgent help to fix the issue of Poco F3 Battery status is still at 70%. No discharge and charge is shown. I have tried to change with custom and stock ROM but no solution is found. I am now currently logged in on the stock ROM of Indonesia and waiting to find a solution.
This was never faced until I 1st tried to change/flash stock ROM from another region. Though I have tried again with concerned regional ROM but issue is still there.
Maybe try battery calibration. It is bound to work. Use till it discharges fully now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try flashing global rom or just try downloading some third party battery showing app and keep it in ur phone and the final method is to go to severice centre
    Maybe try battery calibration. It is bound to work. Use till it discharges fully now.