Question Poco f3 heating help

Search This thread

YOSSEF45601

Jun 26, 2022
Hello my Poco f3 8gb 256gb is heating when I play PUBG on 90fps and 120hz on my screen the battery temp is 47c and the CPU temp is 65c is it dangerous and what are the temp that ok for phone will gaming ?

YOSSEF45601

Jun 26, 2022
Ok so if the CPU is over than 60c it's slowly damaging my phone cause I know CPU has built to work with high temperatures

Reactions: syonox

garrylpinto

Jun 6, 2022
100C is the limit for Intel and AMD processors, not mobile SOCs afaik. battery temperature of 47 is on the higher side and you might want to ditch the phone case.

Reactions: duttyend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The maximum it can take is over 100°C, but the performance starts degrading at 65°C, the only smart thing to do is to either, Lower the graphics or lower the refresh rate, I know it sounds dumb but atleast it wont degrade your android experience!
    So until 100c it's won't damage my phone ?
    So until 100c it's won't damage my phone ?
    No over 60c is slowly damaging your phone, but the phone CAN handle 100c
    Ok so if the CPU is over than 60c it's slowly damaging my phone cause I know CPU has built to work with high temperatures
    100C is the limit for Intel and AMD processors, not mobile SOCs afaik. battery temperature of 47 is on the higher side and you might want to ditch the phone case.