Question Poco F3 patched firehose

Search This thread

hakimimas

Apr 4, 2022
So my poco f3 is bricked and cant flash stock miui using miflash cause it requires auth account. I found that we can bypass that auth acc by replacing patched firehose file but I dont know which file is for Poco F3. Please if someone know where to get it? I need to unbricked my phone asap.

Reactions: cyanGalaxy

hakimimas

Apr 4, 2022
I'd recommend looking for the guide posted on here about getting out of edl mode.
It costs about €5.
I originally went down the road of patched files but ended up paying for someone with an authorized account to do it for me, I paid €25, this was previous to the help guide posted.
what should i search? i have read many thread on poco f3 bricked. which one you refer to getting out of edl mode?

Apr 7, 2011
Cork
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Poco F3
what should i search? i have read many thread on poco f3 bricked. which one you refer to getting out of edl mode?
Try the link below.

Reactions: duttyend

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.tech
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
So my poco f3 is bricked and cant flash stock miui using miflash cause it requires auth account. I found that we can bypass that auth acc by replacing patched firehose file but I dont know which file is for Poco F3. Please if someone know where to get it? I need to unbricked my phone asap.
Auth bypass file

Attachments

• Poco F3_MiAcc_Frp.rar
    678.9 KB · Views: 142

johnr64

Mar 27, 2021
Hi,
Just opened the Readme me file,

FRP Mi account bypass File for Poco F3

Require Authorized account or supported box :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

johnr64

Mar 27, 2021
Yeah it will work with FRP as well as flashing. It will bypass authentication required to flash.
If you are correct then this will be a massive help to users with bricked F3, have you or are you able to give instructions or a Youtube Tutorial on how to unbrick/Remove FRP Lock,

i don`t plan to brick my F3 but i did brick my LG G4 and fixed it with a leaked official firehose.

Reactions: user0u

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.tech
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
If you are correct then this will be a massive help to users with bricked F3, have you or are you able to give instructions or a Youtube Tutorial on how to unbrick/Remove FRP Lock,

i don`t plan to brick my F3 but i did brick my LG G4 and fixed it with a leaked official firehose.
Please let me know if you want any of these files. Visit the link
LINK

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.tech
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco

johnr64

Mar 27, 2021
I have found the file but the website owner is demanding 5 dollar for that file. I will pay and upload it here. Please wait till then.
Hi,
I also found the site and downloaded the TOOL BOX only to find that the F3 is not listed and there is no F3 FIREHOSE in the list of patched Qualcomm files, are you wise to spend your💲 💲💲

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd recommend looking for the guide posted on here about getting out of edl mode.
    It costs about €5.
    I originally went down the road of patched files but ended up paying for someone with an authorized account to do it for me, I paid €25, this was previous to the help guide posted.
    I have found the file but the website owner is demanding 5 dollar for that file. I will pay and upload it here. Please wait till then.
    Here's hoping he actually has the real deal. But I feel if someone actually had it, by now it would have found its way to the modding community.
    how did you brick your device ?
    Is it? I don't see it anywhere. Can you link it?
    Here it is.