Can someone try this?

EDIT: It does not work.

Attachments

• PocoPhone F3 Loader Firehose [elf].zip
    705.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

user0u

Jun 14, 2018
Did you end up sorting it out? I am in a similar situation and cannot access Fastboot on Poco F3. Would appreciate your help in how to get it working again
The patched firehose file is in the comment above yours. You can try to see if it works. I gave it a few tries (my phone is completely fine) but kept getting errors in both QFIL and Miflash. Either the firehose is not working or something else is not right.

I have read that the battery needs to be disconnected as the charging interrupts the EDL flashing. But since my phone is ok I am not inclined to remove the battery.

EDIT: I tried it a few more times and it looks this firehose does not work. Sadly, the wait for an actual working firehose continues.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd recommend looking for the guide posted on here about getting out of edl mode.
    It costs about €5.
    I originally went down the road of patched files but ended up paying for someone with an authorized account to do it for me, I paid €25, this was previous to the help guide posted.
    I have found the file but the website owner is demanding 5 dollar for that file. I will pay and upload it here. Please wait till then.
    Here's hoping he actually has the real deal. But I feel if someone actually had it, by now it would have found its way to the modding community.
    So my poco f3 is bricked and cant flash stock miui using miflash cause it requires auth account. I found that we can bypass that auth acc by replacing patched firehose file but I dont know which file is for Poco F3. Please if someone know where to get it? I need to unbricked my phone asap.
    So my poco f3 is bricked and cant flash stock miui using miflash cause it requires auth account. I found that we can bypass that auth acc by replacing patched firehose file but I dont know which file is for Poco F3. Please if someone know where to get it? I need to unbricked my phone asap.
    how did you brick your device ?
    Is it? I don't see it anywhere. Can you link it?
    Here it is.