• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Poco F3 twrp problems

Search This thread
I went through something like this as well.
As long as you can boot into fastboot. Then no worries. Just Flash the official stockrom. If something goes wrong. Reboot into fastboot (everytime you do something through fastboot. If you keep doing multiple processes, you'll keep having errors, always. Well that's what I went through. Rebooting into fastboot fixed my problem)
But your last pic declares that it was successfully flashed though.
Yeah that's what I like in Xiaomi no matter how bad you screw up MiFlash saves you.

Reactions: laid1995

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah that's what I like in Xiaomi no matter how bad you screw up MiFlash saves you.

MiFlash can also brick you :ROFLMAO:

Clean all and lock with wrong region is fatal.

So did you get your phone work now?

The Youtube link also said the new TWRP works fine now. When you cannot see internal storage, that's because data encryption.

Format data can fix this issue. See here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/4296173/post-85230351

And his reply is below it.

MiFlash can also brick you :ROFLMAO:

Clean all and lock with wrong region is fatal.

So did you get your phone work now?

The Youtube link also said the new TWRP works fine now. When you cannot see internal storage, that's because data encryption.

Format data can fix this issue. See here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/4296173/post-85230351

And his reply is below it.
Yeah I got it sorted with MiFlash I also seen the video with working twrp maybe I will try it later. For now I'm happy that i was able to reflash stock ROM.

wwb051221

May 9, 2021
Xiaomi Redmi 6
Redmi K30 5G
I unlocked phone as normal and flashed twrp to slots A and B but in twrp it shows no internal storage, I tried every solution, but nothing worked. Only thing that worked was flashing xiaomi.eu stable via fastboot. When I enter twrp with xiaomi.eu flashed all files are shown, but i can't boot back into system (after restart it comes back to twrp). I don't really know what to do I can stick to stable xiaomi.eu, but I can't update it, I can't install any other custom rom, and MiFlash as always throws errors left and right. It's my first dual slot phone, before I didn't have any problems with other Xiaomi devices. I hope someone can help, things I tried:
-wipe everything
-change file format
-relock bootloader
-reflash twrp
-flashing different twrp
Thanks in advence if someone manage to help.
I have had the same problem with aftermarket repairs that can be used after including OTA upgrades, etc. But miflash still made a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

jkmaxfli

May 6, 2012
Hello .
I want to make a backup to a usb otg drive. After connecting the usb drive, the mobile phone sees it in the system and also sees it in twrp. However, if I want to make a backup to usb otg, it will write to me, cannot create backup directory.
Any help please?
Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I went through something like this as well.
    As long as you can boot into fastboot. Then no worries. Just Flash the official stockrom. If something goes wrong. Reboot into fastboot (everytime you do something through fastboot. If you keep doing multiple processes, you'll keep having errors, always. Well that's what I went through. Rebooting into fastboot fixed my problem)
    But your last pic declares that it was successfully flashed though.