Poco M3 cases

xwonic

Feb 27, 2011
Hi, i don't have POCO M3 yet but i ordered this case.
Seems good and since poco m3 uses low quality glass protection protecting the camera from scratches might also be good.

Nillkin Camera Protection Case

Any other good cases you guys recommend besides the one already inside?

Attachments

RXT00

Nov 11, 2013
@xwonic I was looking at that one as well, but I've tried Nilkin before and I don't like their hard cases. They're hard to take off/put on, don't seem to cushion a fall well, and start chipping/losing it's texture fast.

I found a nice rubber/hybrid case that's a good balance of protection and thickness and it looks nice. It's not as shiny as the mockup photo (I attached photos I took as well) and it's well made. The edges are raised so I can place face-down even with a glass protector installed, same with the back (I put a glass protector on my lens too). You can find it by searching "poco m3 rugged case" or "poco m3 shockproof case" on aliexpress or a local reseller.

Edit: I think it's actually called WLON Thunder case.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: CondriX and xwonic

RXT00

Nov 11, 2013
I'm using this one.

Good camera protection and clean materials.

I was looking at that one too, I like how it covers the camera module, but I was hoping it would cover the giant poco logo though haha. Anyway, if a ringke case comes out I might get that. I like their fusion x design.

Reactions: xwonic

xwonic

Feb 27, 2011
@xwonic I was looking at that one as well, but I've tried Nilkin before and I don't like their hard cases. They're hard to take off/put on, don't seem to cushion a fall well, and start chipping/losing it's texture fast.

I found a nice rubber/hybrid case that's a good balance of protection and thickness and it looks nice. It's not as shiny as the mockup photo (I attached photos I took as well) and it's well made. The edges are raised so I can place face-down even with a glass protector installed, same with the back (I put a glass protector on my lens too). You can find it by searching "poco m3 rugged case" or "poco m3 shockproof case" on aliexpress or a local reseller.

Edit: I think it's actually called WLON Thunder case.
i like how that looks @RXT00, very robust
Found it at Aliexpress, going to order one too ;)
And yes, covering the Poco logo would be nice.
In Spanish "Poco" means "Lesser, fewer" or "Little quantity"xD

I also wish that were was a case like this where you slide and have additional lens, basically a modded version of the case i posted
Screenshot_13.jpg

Reactions: RXT00