Poco M3 does not turn on anymore ( Solution / Fix )

Search This thread

Badyno

Apr 10, 2022
Problem with this phone the new update xiaomi original rom / kernel discharge battery to 0.00 V ( i measured it with multimeter ) and you cant charge phone and thats why you cant turn on this phone anymore .
But i found the fix
Steps :
1 . Just dissasembly the phone
2 . Remove the battery from motherboard
3 . From backside of motherboard remove metal plates from the chips the CPU heat that side for 2-3 minutes with hair dryer when you dont have heating gun ( I was inspired using hair dryer in times of iPhone 4S wifi / signal problem )
4 . Put every parts back with battery plugged on motherboard
5 . Put the charger to your Poco M3 and turn it on
6 . You are done let phone charge to 100 % and remove that crappy Xiaomi ROM named MIUI and install any rom what you like .

I know its stupid fix but its working . I dont know its permamently damaged IC charge chip / CPU chip because of kernel / rom new update but its works for me fine for now .

Update : you need change PMI632 902-00 chip and it will fix you this problem

Last edited:
Reactions: imirwp

HexA7

Jun 20, 2022
Hi. I encountered this problem with my phone but I don’t have the skills and the equipment to disassemble my phone so I tried other solutions.

I wait for days until the battery is completely discharged. When I plug it to charge, the screen turns on again and it begins charging again, initially showing an empty battery icon. Before unplugging, I check the battery percentage. If it’s at 10%, I wait for the screen to turn off again and then unplug the charger. The screen turns on again and I press the power button and my phone is alive again. These specific steps are important as well as timing. I had failed a few times so I had to wait for the battery to discharge again to retry. Hope this helps someone else.

But I have another question and I hope it’s ok to ask here. Is this a hardware problem? I was thinking it was a software problem so I was planning to root my phone hoping to not encounter this problem of my phone suddenly not turning on.

ariusniles

Jun 25, 2022
Hi. I encountered this problem with my phone but I don’t have the skills and the equipment to disassemble my phone so I tried other solutions.

I wait for days until the battery is completely discharged. When I plug it to charge, the screen turns on again and it begins charging again, initially showing an empty battery icon. Before unplugging, I check the battery percentage. If it’s at 10%, I wait for the screen to turn off again and then unplug the charger. The screen turns on again and I press the power button and my phone is alive again. These specific steps are important as well as timing. I had failed a few times so I had to wait for the battery to discharge again to retry. Hope this helps someone else.

But I have another question and I hope it’s ok to ask here. Is this a hardware problem? I was thinking it was a software problem so I was planning to root my phone hoping to not encounter this problem of my phone suddenly not turning on
i concern about this cause i have this phone too.. and as i know its a hardware problem, mb faulty

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Problem with this phone the new update xiaomi original rom / kernel discharge battery to 0.00 V ( i measured it with multimeter ) and you cant charge phone and thats why you cant turn on this phone anymore .
    But i found the fix
    Steps :
    1 . Just dissasembly the phone
    2 . Remove the battery from motherboard
    3 . From backside of motherboard remove metal plates from the chips the CPU heat that side for 2-3 minutes with hair dryer when you dont have heating gun ( I was inspired using hair dryer in times of iPhone 4S wifi / signal problem )
    4 . Put every parts back with battery plugged on motherboard
    5 . Put the charger to your Poco M3 and turn it on
    6 . You are done let phone charge to 100 % and remove that crappy Xiaomi ROM named MIUI and install any rom what you like .

I know its stupid fix but its working . I dont know its permamently damaged IC charge chip / CPU chip because of kernel / rom new update but its works for me fine for now .

Update : you need change PMI632 902-00 chip and it will fix you this problem