• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

poco m3 does not turn on anymore

Search This thread

Pasarireng

Sep 10, 2017
Redmi Note 10
Who knows, they have maybe already fixed this fault in production ;)
and if not, the fix is public known and easy to do :p
The fix is not easy for me or for many people I know, I'm sure.
(of course you're entitled to your opinion, it may be easy for you, but not for me/many people I know,.. beside, I and many people don't buy a new phone to be fixed or to have any very probability to fix it soon, like the case with M3 as we can read here or on many other place in internet).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sus_i

Sus_i

Apr 9, 2013
The fix is not easy for me or for many people I know, I'm sure.
(of course you're entitled to your opinion, it may be easy for you, but not for me/many people I know,.. beside, I and many people don't buy a new phone to be fixed or to have any very probability to fix it soon, like the case with M3 as we can read here or on many other place in internet).
Yes, you are right... but you got me a bit wrong.

What I mean is that some phones need a special repair, like reballing chips, replaceing parts or something challenging like that... and the fix for the M3 isn't something special, it's very easy compared to other phones faults.

Of course you are right, dissasambly an almost new phone and rip shields of the board is awfull, therfore I would also buy an other phone if I were you :)

Reactions: Pasarireng

sarabbafrani

Dec 20, 2012
isfahan-IRAN
Thats why I think that the awesome fix from @sarabbafrani is a story for the xda frontpage :)

Who knows, they have maybe already fixed this fault in production ;)
and if not, the fix is public known and easy to do :p
I use poco m3 as my 2nd phone
I am mobile repair technician for 2nd job
I think poco m3 has good quality in all parts and no other problems (as i worked on it in 6 month and fix above 500 poco m3)
in comparison of other phones in this price range this phone problem solved
Who knows if you buy other phones, it will be ok?
For example: I saw boot loop on redmi note series and samsung A series because of camera fail or lcd fail... that we will change this parts to boot up phone
Finally that was my advice about this phone.
Do your best

Reactions: Sus_i

Pasarireng

Sep 10, 2017
Redmi Note 10
I use poco m3 as my 2nd phone
I am mobile repair technician for 2nd job
I think poco m3 has good quality in all parts and no other problems (as i worked on it in 6 month and fix above 500 poco m3)
in comparison of other phones in this price range this phone problem solved
Who knows if you buy other phones, it will be ok?
For example: I saw boot loop on redmi note series and samsung A series because of camera fail or lcd fail... that we will change this parts to boot up phone
Finally that was my advice about this phone.
Do your best
All of the new phones I ever bought since many many years ago, there are not one failed misearbly like the M3's problem I read here and everywhere...

And, I'm not a researcher with accurate data etc nor I feel it is necessary for me to do, but I think, mostly, most of the time, new phone should be NOT having this problem like this M3 problem.

Come on, I respect your opinion and I understand your point about no matter what phone we buy, there will always be probability of error etc, but.. well..its useless for you to defense the fact that Xiaomi/Poco did mistake in this product. Admit it, many if not most if not all, M3 and Redmi 9T too, has very bad problem as we can read clearly in this very thread and also in many other websites forums etc on the internet.

And it made me sad because I have to cancel to buy it because of that, although actually this phone is very good in spec on the paper for the price, which is low enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: sarabbafrani

yeisson406

Sep 27, 2011
Hello, did someone else fixed the phone permanently removing the shield?

Thanks.

@tatitar

If I did it yesterday and it works, I was also afraid like you or as many of leaving the cell phone useless (I preferred never to turn it off or restart it so that it would not stay dead), simply disarm it and follow the video tutorial in this forum, I confirm if it works !

Note: the only thing I noticed is that when you press the power button it takes a little longer to vibrate and turn on between 4 and 5 seconds, otherwise everything works: the cameras, the sound, the wifi, the bluetooth, the recovery, the fastboot, reboot and shutdown

Sus_i

Apr 9, 2013
Please so is there no permanent fix for this dead boot problem?
Ofcourse, here is the permanent and ultimate fix:

chanokzchoii

Dec 3, 2021
I successfully removed the shield but it is only working fine for an hour after that the issue persist again ..Facing the same deadboot issue that is stuck in edl mode

chanokzchoii

Dec 3, 2021

Attachments

• IMG_20211203_173748.jpg
    IMG_20211203_173748.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 104

Top Liked Posts