• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Poco M3

Search This thread

ArcherXY

Aug 21, 2021
I switch off my poco m3 at 66% and it would turn on already try to force restart it still doesn't work, I saw some solutions about letting the battery drain but how do I do that

MiniSniper

Jul 14, 2019
Plovdiv
POCO M3
I switch off my poco m3 at 66% and it would turn on already try to force restart it still doesn't work, I saw some solutions about letting the battery drain but how do I do that
Here's what worked for me.
First open the back of your phone.
Second disconnect the battery cable.
Third start holding the power button.
Fourth connect the battery cable while holding the power button.

If you don't get it on your first try you'll have to try these steps again.

bjsalcedo10

Aug 23, 2021
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to share the solution that we found out. My Friend had his Poco M3 Bricked, dead boot. No recovery, No display(totally black screen) and when I plug it in via USB it shows "

Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 "​

Been here about a month ago hoping that there is a solution. We tried the rubber band Method(See the attached image how to do it) you just need a cotton buds and a rubber band. Just place the tip of the cotton bud into the power button and secure it with rubber band 2 knots. So it's pressing the power button that way it's draining the battery it took him 2 days to drain it, But once the battery is drained the Charging Icon will display in the screen. And you can charge it and wait for it to boot up. This worked for my Xiaomi Redmi 9T and my Friend Poco M3 bot uses MIUI 12. After it boot again try to Avoid restarting it and Shutting it down so this may never happen Again.

Attachments

• 236183033_274790587414483_4498939085913109495_n.jpg
    236183033_274790587414483_4498939085913109495_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 235783687_831531230889769_9080260087964872660_n.jpg
    235783687_831531230889769_9080260087964872660_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 237754706_347814193718963_2945031030644317885_n.jpg
    237754706_347814193718963_2945031030644317885_n.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Minoda86

Minoda86

Mar 8, 2017
Malaysia
POCO M3
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to share the solution that we found out. My Friend had his Poco M3 Bricked, dead boot. No recovery, No display(totally black screen) and when I plug it in via USB it shows "

Been here about a month ago hoping that there is a solution. We tried the rubber band Method(See the attached image how to do it) you just need a cotton buds and a rubber band. Just place the tip of the cotton bud into the power button and secure it with rubber band 2 knots. So it's pressing the power button that way it's draining the battery it took him 2 days to drain it, But once the battery is drained the Charging Icon will display in the screen. And you can charge it and wait for it to boot up. This worked for my Xiaomi Redmi 9T and my Friend Poco M3 bot uses MIUI 12. After it boot again try to Avoid restarting it and Shutting it down so this may never happen Again.
Noice!
Would try that later if my m3 goes rogue again and Im too lazy to open the backcase.Its been almost half a month that I kept my phone running and I just found out that my flashlight suddenly wont work and my themes keep reverting to the standard out of the box theme.Maybe it I should restart it to fix this as I have been through it on my old Xiaomi MiA1,same flashlight gone error after a long time usage without once restarting it.
Thanks for sharing this method!

mobnoob

Dec 25, 2014
LG G3
Lenovo P2

Just start wireless, bluetooth, Google Map and GPS always on, music player, video player, screen always on at max brightness, that will drain the battery in 8 hours :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What happened? Can your phone boot into system?
    I don't have a system to dry it with, I switch it off before going to bed about 2 days ago still hasn't turned l
    On, It seems various people have been having a problem with there Xiaomi poco m3
    Here's what worked for me.
    First open the back of your phone.
    Second disconnect the battery cable.
    Third start holding the power button.
    Fourth connect the battery cable while holding the power button.

If you don't get it on your first try you'll have to try these steps again.
    Thanks alot, it's seems this affected alot of people

Just start wireless, bluetooth, Google Map and GPS always on, music player, video player, screen always on at max brightness, that will drain the battery in 8 hours :D
    Yeah cool except the phone doesn't boot in the first place.