Poco X3 8GB RAM with NFC??

Search This thread

Alvian_P

Sep 28, 2013
Jakarta
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, I have search in worldwide internet search information about Poco X3 with 8GB RAM. Widely poco x3 sell with 6gb ram and 64 or 128 storage. And we know 8GB ram only India version without NFC. But, I have 8GB ram and 128GB storage with NFC model M2007J20CG, firmware code ID. I have buy in Indonesia launch in October. I only want to know, Which country is have 8/128 with NFC other than in Indonesia?

I update my X3 to MIUI EU and no problem at all, my NFC also working

Lmlt9AT.jpg

MattHdH

Jan 31, 2018
Maybe only on India, with different variant name but same look with X3 NFC, just maybe

But um, I want to ask you about EU ROM. Is that good? Have the latest feature like Mi Health, Privacy Settings or something? I want to try it, but it's too early to unlock bootloader for same feature I have before.

Alvian_P

Sep 28, 2013
Jakarta
www.facebook.com
Maybe only on India, with different variant name but same look with X3 NFC, just maybe

But um, I want to ask you about EU ROM. Is that good? Have the latest feature like Mi Health, Privacy Settings or something? I want to try it, but it's too early to unlock bootloader for same feature I have before.

1. I think so only on India but 8GB ram release in Indonesia. I'm interesting and buy it.

2. Miui EU is based stock MIUI and mod with little touch from developer added some feature, optimized, fix for some device and less bloatware.
For me always use miui EU for daily use, is better than stock. I have use since Mi6x, poco F1 until this poco X3. Miui Eu is solution if you want stay in MIUI run smoothly and Miui feature still there, like Mi health. Miui Eu also have super wallpaper run smooth for me.

You can relock bootloader if you want, just flash *fastboot firmware with miflash.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone