Poco X3 fingerprint sensor replace

Search This thread

fonz93

• Sep 15, 2013
    Pescara
    Good news guys!!! just received the sensor and installed, it's perfectly matching the hole (my colour is matching too, black), it is working and the sensitivity at first use seems to be like the original!! (i need to test it more next days)
    I suggest you to be VERY VERY CAREFUL while replacing it because the flex is really fragile and you can break the new one in a second!

Last edited:
    Reactions: marko.dnb

marko.dnb

Sep 25, 2013
    Jagodina
    Good news guys!!! just received the sensor and installed, it's perfectly matching the hole (my colour is matching too, black), it is working and the sensitivity at first use seems to be like the original!! (i need to test it more next days)
    I suggest you to be VERY VERY CAREFUL while replacing it because the flex is really fragile and you can break the new one in a second!
    Great news! Can't wait to get mine delivered!

marko.dnb

Sep 25, 2013
    Jagodina
    Got mine just minutes ago and installed it! It was super easy install and it's working flawlessly!
    So yeah, Redmi Note 9 Pro fingerprint sensor is working on Poco X3 NFC!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I compared Redmi Note 9 Pro and X3 NFC, fingerprint sensor looks identical (connector, cable and button looks the same) Im going to order sensor from 9 Pro and install it on X3 NFC and will report back if it works. Hopefully it does...
      Update: Since there is some code on fingerprint sensor cable, I run that code on Google and from search results I found that this sensor is actually used on both Note 9 Pro and X3 NFC
      Return the phone to the place where you have purchased it. Instead of getting the single component replaced, just file for a replacement.
      Thanks a lot for answer.

The sensor not working and not showing up on security screen. Also is FAIL in hardware test.

Also super heating all the time draining all the battery 😔

I would contact Poco or Xiaomi via their website for this. I'm sure it'll be under warranty if you didn't intentionally break it, considering how new the phone is.
      I would contact Poco or Xiaomi via their website for this. I'm sure it'll be under warranty if you didn't intentionally break it, considering how new the phone is.
      Yep, this is the way to go. Use your warranty, by the look of things I'd say there might be a short circuit somewhere inside.
      Unfortunately I am in the same situation, fingerprint stopped working after a fall and I had to open the phone and unplug the flex cable (goodbye warranty), impossible to find a replacement part as for now, I looked everywhere
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone