Question Poco X3 GT Bricked installing twrp

Search This thread

Rynhe

Mar 15, 2022
i did, i skip everything but still, says unable to connect. yeah the global rom
nvm it just got in... and did not show the message at booting of data corruption... but still no sim and i am in this is good at least i have wifi and i can use it... now the phone is almost fixed... now i need to root it to fix imei with xposed modules

Ms.fatama

Jan 18, 2020
nvm it just got in... and did not show the message at booting of data corruption... but still no sim and i am in this is good at least i have wifi and i can use it... now the phone is almost fixed... now i need to root it to fix imei with xposed modules
Your problem happened to me too. I did everything you could do even with root and xposd and nothing fixed the imei and

Baseband and I searched on the internet and didn't find any solution so far Even the Chinese Boxes hope you find a way and tell me​

Rynhe

Mar 15, 2022
Your problem happened to me too. I did everything you could do even with root and xposd and nothing fixed the imei and

Baseband and I searched on the internet and didn't find any solution so far Even the Chinese Boxes hope you find a way and tell me​

thanks... yeah if i find a way ill post it here... all i wanted was to root and did not know i could do with the magisk apk... so stupid i was

n0diggity

Nov 26, 2021
Hello! (Read it fully)

I had the same problem, but i finally got it. First download the 12.5.7.0 rom from this page (Fastboot rom)
Then, go to Mi Flash Tool (also download from that page). The version you need is 20210226

Then unzip the rom as many times as it needs, and copy it (the most decompressed folder) to the desktop. Then, launch Mi Flash tool and install the drivers in drivers page. In the right corner you need to select "Clean all". And.... FLASH!

It solved my problem. I had the same as you. If your computer doesn't recognize your device, stay in fastboot 30 minutes and it will turn off automatically (with usb unplugged) or if it says no digest file found, turning off in 5 seconds turn it off.

I hope this can solve your problem.

Edit: Then update the firmware to 12.5.8.0 OTA way. Don't obey people saying stupidities like "Buy a new one". This is a forum, to help people, and if u don't know the solution, DON'T SAY ANYTHING
Bye :)

Dude you don't know how much i love you at this moment!
that works for me, thanks!!

Hj4592

Jun 7, 2022
Anyone can help me to use so tool. I hard brick my meditek device redmi note 11 pro 4g viva. I just want to know how to fix it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just get a new device now
    Hello! (Read it fully)

I had the same problem, but i finally got it. First download the 12.5.7.0 rom from this page (Fastboot rom)
    Then, go to Mi Flash Tool (also download from that page). The version you need is 20210226

Then unzip the rom as many times as it needs, and copy it (the most decompressed folder) to the desktop. Then, launch Mi Flash tool and install the drivers in drivers page. In the right corner you need to select "Clean all". And.... FLASH!

It solved my problem. I had the same as you. If your computer doesn't recognize your device, stay in fastboot 30 minutes and it will turn off automatically (with usb unplugged) or if it says no digest file found, turning off in 5 seconds turn it off.

I hope this can solve your problem.

Edit: Then update the firmware to 12.5.8.0 OTA way. Don't obey people saying stupidities like "Buy a new one". This is a forum, to help people, and if u don't know the solution, DON'T SAY ANYTHING
    Bye :)
    I installed twrp on boot partition, and if you can't enter twrp reflash it. :)
    man you are right.. idunno what hapened.. suddenly it jst booted in twrp