Development Poco X3 GT/Note 10 Pro twrp and magisk.

Search This thread

cerb0816

Jan 15, 2021
WiFi is not available because the boot version is different from the system version,Brush in the boot corresponding to your system version from twrp, and then brush in magisk,Both magisk and wifi are available

Thanks for your hard work, and sorry i always have newb questions like this. As you were saying, i installed the twrp you provided, means its not compatible with my system miui. So where can I find a compatible twrp? Thank you again

09kkthxbb

Mar 11, 2019
I wonder why there are no custom roms specifically made for our device even if chopin's kernel source code was already released few months ago. I wish someone will develop by any chance.

RMD08

Dec 27, 2017
Didn't find others.
PE crash UI.. with vendor china or global id. data and wifi work..
DotOs vanilla and gapps no data and wifi.. with vendor china.
DotOs Gapps latest, wifi and data work with TWRP senpai latest and vendor Global Eng latest.

Last edited:

sorrow65

Nov 21, 2021
When I use MIUI12.5.11 to boot twrp, I found that b cannot be reached. After swiping the card, I enter twrp, there is no wifi and bluetooth. No, but there is wifi, and it’s still not working if it drops to 12.5.3. When I flash into partition a and call twrp when using adb boot, it always appears
Log:
Sending ‘boot.img’ (131072 KB) OKAY [ 3.912s]
Booting FAILED (Status read failed (Too many links))
fastboot: error: Command failed
It doesn't matter if you change the data cable or USB port or change the computer, it's the same

And when the down board is brushed back, the original Recovery can not be opened using the power + volume +

Is it because of the impact that he swiped to partition b when he first swiped in?
Is there any way to solve this?

Last edited:

Bonscia

Dec 19, 2021
I've just rooted the phone (mi note 10 pro Chopin unlocked) without twrp using latest magisk manager app.

GERATKDASD

Jun 5, 2019
PE crash UI.. with vendor china or global id. data and wifi work..
DotOs vanilla and gapps no data and wifi.. with vendor china.
DotOs Gapps latest, wifi and data work with TWRP senpai latest and vendor Global Eng latest.
Does DotOS gapps works at least with the vital functions of any Android phone?

Maybe I install a Gsi but I don't know the procedure, can u tell me how?

Boris503

May 13, 2022
buenas tardes algun tutorial para instalar la twrp en poco x3 gt no encuentro guias ni en youtube de este modelo

Top Liked Posts