• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question poco x3 GT root

Search This thread
In theory, it should be OK. You can try
If you can't, you can use the one click tool
I tried flashing boot.img I patched myself, the one in included in the one-click-tool, I also tried patching vbmeta.img first, all of the methods causes bootloop sadly.
Do you have any idea where can I get vbmeta.img? I guess the problem could be cause by my rom version being later than yours and TommySUDA's

Last edited:
I tried flashing boot.img I patched myself, the one in included in the one-click-tool, I also tried patching vbmeta.img first, all of the methods causes bootloop sadly.
Do you have any idea where can I get vbmeta.img? I guess the problem could be cause by my rom version being later than yours and TommySUDA's
Have you tried the one click on root file
For my phone (MIUI 12.5 Chinese ROM) it worked by just clicking "one click root.bat" file

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 46
I'm trying to install Magisk because the poco x3 GT has arrived and I was able to unlock it.
After fastbooting the img file created by Magisk, it becomes a boot loop.
I've succeeded with the same procedure on Mi9, so I don't think it's wrong, but if I try again, the result is the same.
MIUI is not 12.5.2.
If anyone has succeeded, please give me some advice.
I flashed two two img files mentioned manually, should be identical.
Guess I'll give it a try.

09kkthxbb

Mar 11, 2019
I got this boot file from a user. He said that it is 12.5.5 for global x3 gt and already patched by magisk. Can someone try it and confirm?

Attachments

• patched_boot.img
    128 MB · Views: 19

Top Liked Posts