Question poco x3 GT root

Search This thread

Jona'san - sama

Apr 13, 2021
The best way is to wait for custom recoveries to avoid overwriting, bootloop, etc problems..

And finnally to root your GT

sorrow65

Nov 21, 2021
When I use MIUI12.5.11 to boot twrp, I found that b cannot be reached. After swiping the card, I enter twrp, there is no wifi and bluetooth. No, but there is wifi, and it’s still not working if it drops to 12.5.3. When I flash into partition a and call twrp when using adb boot, it always appears
Log:
Sending ‘boot.img’ (131072 KB) OKAY [ 3.912s]
Booting FAILED (Status read failed (Too many links))
fastboot: error: Command failed
It doesn't matter if you change the data cable or USB port or change the computer, it's the same

And when the down board is brushed back, the original Recovery can not be opened using the power + volume +

Is it because of the impact that he swiped to partition b when he first swiped in?
Is there any way to solve this?

When I use MIUI12.5.11 to boot twrp, I found that b cannot be reached. After swiping the card, I enter twrp, there is no wifi and bluetooth. No, but there is wifi, and it’s still not working if it drops to 12.5.3. When I flash into partition a and call twrp when using adb boot, it always appears
Log:
It doesn't matter if you change the data cable or USB port or change the computer, it's the same

And when the down board is brushed back, the original Recovery can not be opened using the power + volume +

Is it because of the impact that he swiped to partition b when he first swiped in?
You need is fastboot flash boot twrpname.img

Because fastboot boot twrpname.img not working in mtk

Log:

You need is fastboot flash boot twrpname.img

Because fastboot boot twrpname is not working

Check here

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts