Question POCO x3 gt worth buying in mid 2022?

Search This thread

Adish14

Aug 11, 2022
Should i get the pooc x3 Gt or the poco x3 pro,considering the fact that both are getting bricked ? or go for something like xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g ne?
i would like to know what causes the "brick". Also am not a heavy gamer, mainly just play wot blitz apart from that just youtube and daily stuff.

NOSS8

Should i get the pooc x3 Gt or the poco x3 pro,considering the fact that both are getting bricked ? or go for something like xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g ne?
i would like to know what causes the "brick". Also am not a heavy gamer, mainly just play wot blitz apart from that just youtube and daily stuff.
poco x3 Gt Dimensity 1100 :mad:
poco x3 pro LCD IPS 5G? batterie +
mi 11 lite 5g ne amoled 4250 mHa
Poco f3 5g amoled samsung E4 4520 mHa

Brick caused by owner not having the basic notions.

Adish14

Aug 11, 2022
poco x3 Gt Dimensity 1100 :mad:
poco x3 pro LCD IPS 5G? batterie +
mi 11 lite 5g ne amoled 4250 mHa
Poco f3 5g amoled samsung E4 4520 mHa

Brick caused by owner not having the basic notions.
does the gt heat a lot?
am planning to use my phone for 3 years.
can the brick be prevented and is it only on poco x3 pro due to faulty PMIC, or does the GT use same type of PMIC and motherboard?

NOSS8

does the gt heat a lot?
am planning to use my phone for 3 years.
can the brick be prevented and is it only on poco x3 pro due to faulty PMIC, or does the GT use same type of PMIC and motherboard?
Few or no Development for Mediatek soc.
Are you going to install roms and/or modify the phone?
In which country will you be using this phone?
(question bands).
Capture web_12-8-2022_101339_www.kimovil.com.jpeg

Last edited:

Adish14

Aug 11, 2022
Few or no Development for Mediatek soc.
Are you going to install roms and/or modify the phone?
In which country will you be using this phone?
(question bands).
not planning to modify whatsoever, never done that.
country Mauritius
5G not available everywhere
I can either buy
1) MI11 lite 5G ne
2) POCO X3 pro(EU version)
3) poco x3 GT

ALL are 8GB 256Gb variant

The F3 is too expensive for me

Last edited:

ramnoob

Sep 14, 2014
lahore
Haven't used mi 11 Lite, have a poco x3 pro, redmi note 10 pro and X3 GT at home.

My wife has a redmi note 10 pro and I have x3 GT while my brother has poco x3 pro.

With X3 GT, i have never faced any issue like hangs, crashes etc. Only issue i have with X3 gt is that custom roms are limited but don't get me wrong, x3 GT is super fast and there is no need for a custom rom actually, i personally am using MIUI for first time, had a pixel before and honestly i like Miui somewhat better.

X3 Pro on other hand is as good as X3 gt but i like the looks of X3GT better

Redmi note 10 pro on other hand feels a lot more premium than these two, has a better camera (108 main and ultra macro which is great) but redmi note 10 pro doesn't have as much power (on paper) as x3 pro or gt but does everyday tasks, gaming and everything else just as smooth as these.

Hope my comment is helpful.