Poco X3 NFC completely dead.

Search This thread

Lt.Attano

Jul 7, 2021
Marley
Just like the title says, I left the phone charging for a whie and when I came back I found it completely dead, I tried turning it on and hard rebooting it but nope. When I plug it into the charger the indicator on top turns on but nothing more than that. I don't have any more details than this sadly so feel free to ask about anything and thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lt.Attano

Jul 7, 2021
Marley
more information, specify what system, is it root or was there an attempt on a different loader.
Well thanks for replying Sebasian. The phone was running on the latest MIUI update, version 12 I believe, Android 11. I did not try to mod the phone in any way, the phone was basically factory new, no root, no custom rom, no different loader, I haven't even factory reset the phone since the day I bought it. So weird.

I took it to get it fixed, the worker said the motherboard got defected and the replacement parts aren't available anywhere, I even looked online for one but I was out of luck, they don't manufacture motherboards for this phone it seems.

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
Just like the title says, I left the phone charging for a whie and when I came back I found it completely dead, I tried turning it on and hard rebooting it but nope. When I plug it into the charger the indicator on top turns on but nothing more than that. I don't have any more details than this sadly so feel free to ask about anything and thanks in advance.
Hi, I found this on an Italian site, maybe it might interest you.

Top Liked Posts