Question POCO X3 NFC just died out of nowhere. Not even the charging light is working. (global)

Search This thread

Coldeny

Aug 16, 2022
Hello.

About 7 hours ago, I had %5 charge and I was using the phone until the screen went gray. I thought it would be charge ending but no spinning animation was on screen. When I realized it was stuck, I had no way but to just hold the power button to force shutdown. I then quickly put it to charge.

I knew it was charging (powerbank also has a display for its own battery which drops) but the phone doesnt even have notification light on. It doesnt boot into anything.

1 - I hold power for 3 minutes straight. Nothing happened.

2 - Plugged phone to pc. "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" with an exclamation mark showed up in device manager. Held VOL UP and POWER for 12 seconds until it refreshed. Then after a while the same device came back.

3 - Also held VOL DOWN and POWER which is again a total failure.

If this really is that bug with the chip inside and my phone got bricked and I need the motherboard changed, I will lose all data. Is that correct?

I think the warranty is still there but I want my data more than I want this useless unreliable phone... Please help...

Hello.

About 7 hours ago, I had %5 charge and I was using the phone until the screen went gray. I thought it would be charge ending but no spinning animation was on screen. When I realized it was stuck, I had no way but to just hold the power button to force shutdown. I then quickly put it to charge.
In any case to make it work your data will be erased and currently not recoverable.
send it as warranty.