Poco X3 NFC loose signal and needs restart

Search This thread

silot

Dec 12, 2012
Thessaloniki
Hallo all!
I recently bought for my wife poco X3 nfc and we have this issue. At random times although it shows it has signal it doesn't and she cannot make or receive calls. It needs to be restarted and then it's ok. The signal from our provider is fine when this happens because at the same time my signal is fine. I replaced the sim card with a new one but the issue still exists. Any thoughts on that please?

Gulzoa

Dec 8, 2020
Hallo all!
I recently bought for my wife poco X3 nfc and we have this issue. At random times although it shows it has signal it doesn't and she cannot make or receive calls. It needs to be restarted and then it's ok. The signal from our provider is fine when this happens because at the same time my signal is fine. I replaced the sim card with a new one but the issue still exists. Any thoughts on that please?
Man I'm from Pakistan and using Poco x3 nfc and am facing the same issue..when calling or receiving calls through sim. Although the phone is working fine with WhatsApp calls but whenever I try to call through sim this issue exists I don't know what to do really.

veniciusgp

Jan 16, 2011
Hallo all!

I think this is a problem when the phone is connected to the LTE network. Try to force your phone to use only a 3G network and see if the problem continues.

In the global Xiaomi forum there are many people complaining about problems related to the LTe connection

This phone looks like it has a lot of bugs

Reactions: silot

Gulzoa

Dec 8, 2020
Well that is no solution but man that we force our phone on 3g..at the age of 4g and 5g phones..I had the same issue and only after restart yesterday did it get fine just hoping that it does not come back again

veniciusgp

Jan 16, 2011
This problem happened on my phone right now. I realized that the cell phone has lost the SIM Card signal several times and now the cell phone has a Sim Card signal but does not make or receive a call. In addition to the problem of receiving and originating calls, it is also not connecting to the data network. I do not know what happened. This problem had never happened and even restarting the phone the problem was not solved.

Note: I'm inside my company's office. Other business friends use SIM cards from the same provider and are not experiencing this problem.

I don't know if it has something to do with the signal level of the provider.
Right now the phone is losing and recovering the SIM card signal for many times and is not connecting to the data network.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gulzoa

silot

Dec 12, 2012
Thessaloniki
First of all thanks for the reply!
I will give it a try with your solution. Do you think it is a software or a hardware problem? I am asking this because if it is hardware, i cannot bare the fact of having a phone at 2021 with 3g as a solution and i will turn it back.

silot

Dec 12, 2012
Thessaloniki
Well that is no solution but man that we force our phone on 3g..at the age of 4g and 5g phones..I had the same issue and only after restart yesterday did it get fine just hoping that it does not come back again
Mine unfortunatelly, after restarting got fine for few hours and then again i had the same issue...

Gulzoa

Dec 8, 2020
Mine unfortunatelly, after restarting got fine for few hours and then again i had the same issue...
Man that sucks too I'll just try calling someone randomly to check if the bug is there or is not..further than that also the increased smoothness of the UI after restart vanishes after some days..why is that so..sd732g behaving like 660

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hallo all!

I think this is a problem when the phone is connected to the LTE network. Try to force your phone to use only a 3G network and see if the problem continues.

In the global Xiaomi forum there are many people complaining about problems related to the LTe connection

This phone looks like it has a lot of bugs
    This problem happened on my phone right now. I realized that the cell phone has lost the SIM Card signal several times and now the cell phone has a Sim Card signal but does not make or receive a call. In addition to the problem of receiving and originating calls, it is also not connecting to the data network. I do not know what happened. This problem had never happened and even restarting the phone the problem was not solved.

Note: I'm inside my company's office. Other business friends use SIM cards from the same provider and are not experiencing this problem.

I don't know if it has something to do with the signal level of the provider.
    Right now the phone is losing and recovering the SIM card signal for many times and is not connecting to the data network.