• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question POCO X3 NFC with softbrick. What can i do ?

Search This thread

minertronni

Sep 18, 2021
Hi, my POCO x3 NFC stuck on softbrick mode. I can turn it on, but only in fastboot mode or with power and Vol+ in the cecovery mode. With a normal boot, the miu system won't start. Unfortunately no usb debugging, or "find my phone" is activated and a mi account for the poco isn't activated too.
I tried several settings to recover the miu system (repair mode, safe mode) etc. but no success. Withe the adb/fastboot command i can connect the handy with my computer, but i can't unlock the boot loader. Flashing is not allowed. With the unlock tool from Xiaomi i signed in with a new account, but i think i have no success, because this handy was not connected with a mi account before softbrick ?
Does it make sense to open the backcover and set the handy in EDL mode ? Is this possible ?
There is any chance to recover my Poco?

thekrim

Mar 21, 2015
Hi, my POCO x3 NFC stuck on softbrick mode. I can turn it on, but only in fastboot mode or with power and Vol+ in the cecovery mode. With a normal boot, the miu system won't start. Unfortunately no usb debugging, or "find my phone" is activated and a mi account for the poco isn't activated too.
I tried several settings to recover the miu system (repair mode, safe mode) etc. but no success. Withe the adb/fastboot command i can connect the handy with my computer, but i can't unlock the boot loader. Flashing is not allowed. With the unlock tool from Xiaomi i signed in with a new account, but i think i have no success, because this handy was not connected with a mi account before softbrick ?
Does it make sense to open the backcover and set the handy in EDL mode ? Is this possible ?
There is any chance to recover my Poco?
Have you try to wipe, wipe all data in revovery mode?