• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Poco X3 Pro 12.5.1 update.

Search This thread

Sourenics

Apr 17, 2021
Hi guys! I couldn't find anything on google, so I'm forced to ask this. I have a Poco X3 Pro and I received the notification to update to 12.5.1.

I've been reading that 12.5 update makes big changes on the phone, even deleting some functions and apps or making big changes to them. I'm concerned about this, and don't know what to do... Of course an update means an increase on security and such... but I'm unsure. What would you do?

allan_sundry

Feb 25, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I can see no such big changes. The only problem is broken playback control (you won't be able to get rid of the window without force stop of the application). Overall the system works good. You can update now or wait for a next update.

Viceant01

Apr 14, 2019
I've noticed the volume at max with earphones is much lower. If there's noise enough, walking on a busy street, you can barely hear an audiobook

Top Liked Posts