• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Poco x3 pro can't get root

Search This thread

brakaman

Dec 2, 2014
Hi everyone.
to see if anyone can help me get full root please.
I have tried to root my "poco x3 pro" many times but to no avail.
According to magisk and root checker they say that if there is root but when using the apps, they request root access and according to magisk it grants it but then it says that the option is temporarily unavailable.
this happens to me with "es file Explorer", "root Essentials" "sixaxis controller" etc ,.
I already tried it with the global official miui, miui.eu and xperience rom, I installed it with twrp and with orangefox. Thank you very much and greetings.

Edit:
Well, it's appear that the apps I used, are incompatible and obsolete on android 11.
Magisk can grants root very well.
Thanks everyone

Last edited:

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
Not surprising me: don't think phone's Stock ROM ( Android 10 MIUI 12 ) is pre-rooted.

BTW:
To root phone's Android TWRP isn't needed, you achieve this by means of Magisk. How-to in detail is described here

Last edited:

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
I did try it too. Thanks

Do you have other apps that can use root access?

For example: root explorer, MiXplorer, termux, terminal emulator... any apps that can use root.

Try them and see if those apps can get root access.

A) If those example apps can get root permission and works properly, then the problems are within those apps that does not work properly with root.

es file Explorer : original ones cannot be found on Play store, suspect lack of maintenance for new Android version

root Essentials : last update : October 27, 2017, some comment on Play store states issues for Android 10

sixaxis controller : can't find on Play store, last update found was 2017

B) If those example apps cannot get root permission, then prepare to do a clean flash, which will completely wipe data. Do backup of the data on your own.

Last edited:

brakaman

Dec 2, 2014
Not surprising me: don't think phone's Stock ROM ( Android 10 MIUI 12 ) is pre-rooted.

BTW:
To root phone's Android TWRP isn't needed, you achieve this by means of Magisk. How-to in detail is described here
This phone it come with a11 miui 12
I did try that too
Thanks

brakaman

Dec 2, 2014

For example: root explorer, MiXplorer, termux, terminal emulator... any apps that can use root.

A) If those example apps can get root permission and works properly, then the problems are within those apps that does not work properly with root.

es file Explorer : original ones cannot be found on Play store, suspect lack of maintenance for new Android version

root Essentials : last update : October 27, 2017, some comment on Play store states issues for Android 10

B) If those example apps cannot get root permission, then prepare to do a clean flash, which will completely wipe data. Do backup of the data on your own.

Hi.
Appear you're right
The example apps can get root.
So my apps are incompatible.
I almost get crazy😅
Well thank you so much.
Now I need to fix the apps or find another's.