• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question POCO X3 PRO device (brick)

Search This thread

WoodenSKY

Jun 5, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello!
Sorry, I don't know vell ENG, so I use a translator.

Problem with Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro phone (Global Update 12.0.6.0.RJURUXM) + device unlocked
Unsuccessfully decided to flash the phone... I got the POCO X3 PRO and POCO X3 NFC phones mixed up a bit. I downloaded the firmware from the POCO X3 NFC and put it on the POCO X3 PRO via TWRP recovery. Then I tried to return everything as it was, but I couldn't. Accidentally via the TWRP menu formatted the System + partition Cache + Data and a few more sections, I don't really remember. At this stage, the phone was still functioning, turned on and rebooted in the recovery - TWRP menu. Then I tried to return the old recovery menu and connect Fastboot, but I couldn't. The phone turned into a brick. The phone does not turn on, does not work, the "POCO" logo does not appear, there is no way to go to recovery and Fastboot. The battery charge at that time was 46%...

HOWEVER, my computer sees the device as an emergency communication channel through the COM4 port - Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port

I'm already desperate and don't know what to do or what the instructions are... I don't want to open the phone and put it in EDL mode (if it helps at all)

I contacted a person with a service account, tried to restore the phone through the application "MiFlash_1212" by bypassing authorization and obtaining KEYS and access (I did not quite understand this point and how it works).

As a result, the firmware was able to run and the device began to be requested. But the following problem appeared, which I do not know how to solve, and that person stopped helping me (he has no time and simply does not want to, even though I paid him with money)

I read a lot of information on the form. Many tips and instructions did not help me.

What do I need to do? Who can I contact for help?
I wanted to get ROOT access (Magisc + YouTube Vanced + remove ads)

PS : But first I need to bring my phone back to life...

Attachments

• COM4_202165115514.txt
    151.9 KB · Views: 62
  • MiFlash-Result_202165.txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 21
  • photo_2021-06-05_12-29-30.jpg
    photo_2021-06-05_12-29-30.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 137
  • miflash_202165.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 17

thenameisJEFF

Dec 24, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Chances are you will still be able to unbrick it by playing with fastboot and using normal miflash
For the firmware go and search on mifirm device code vayu or poco x3 pro download the fastboot rom it should be in .tgz format
Unzip it and then put it into miflash l, switch the phone to fastboot mode by pressing volume up + power button at the same time
Hopefully that would do the trick or you can just go and ask xiaomi repair center since this case should still be within warranty

xelrix

Feb 1, 2014
Hassle free, just go straight to customer service.

If you still want to work on this, fine.
Its a stretch but is fastboot function restored?
If yes, download the fastboot image (not recovery) of your phone region, skip the miflash application and run the flash_all+lock script. The .bat file.
Make sure you get the right version for your phone and your region.

From the logs, wouldn't really be surprised if you still have no fastboot access.
Looks like the guy scammed you.
Sure he indeed have the right edl authentication but he only did his job halfway and bailed as your phone are still loading in edl mode.

WoodenSKY

Jun 5, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Chances are you will still be able to unbrick it by playing with fastboot and using normal miflash
For the firmware go and search on mifirm device code vayu or poco x3 pro download the fastboot rom it should be in .tgz format
Unzip it and then put it into miflash l, switch the phone to fastboot mode by pressing volume up + power button at the same time
Hopefully that would do the trick or you can just go and ask xiaomi repair center since this case should still be within warranty
I wrote that it does not turn on, does not go to fastoot, does not go to recovery, does not respond to charging, the indicators do not blink

WoodenSKY

Jun 5, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hassle free, just go straight to customer service.

If you still want to work on this, fine.
Its a stretch but is fastboot function restored?
If yes, download the fastboot image (not recovery) of your phone region, skip the miflash application and run the flash_all+lock script. The .bat file.
Make sure you get the right version for your phone and your region.

From the logs, wouldn't really be surprised if you still have no fastboot access.
Looks like the guy scammed you.
Sure he indeed have the right edl authentication but he only did his job halfway and bailed as your phone are still loading in edl mode.
The phone did not turn on and fastboot and recovery do not enter any mode. The service can accept it, but it is clearly no longer under warranty and the price can be set very high.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
The phone did not turn on and fastboot and recovery do not enter any mode. The service can accept it, but it is clearly no longer under warranty and the price can be set very high.

This is likely because you might have format some important part as IMEI number. Like this guy said: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/no-imei-and-no-wifi-plss-help.4276823/post-85014473

In this state, no matter what you do, you have to pay.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/poco-x3-pro-hard-bricked.4277803/post-85025433

The most safe way is Xiaomi repair support center. High charge, but for sure a working phone.

Last edited:

tazaga

Jul 19, 2015
i did this mistake with my brand new galaxy s6 when it came out but the only solution i had was going to repair shop and the dude used a hardware tool called octoplus and he flashed it and worked but i lost my original imei adress but it worked i did search for you i found the tool you need is ufi box google it contact them and see if you get one or find a repair shop by the way i repaired that s6 with 10bucks

Top Liked Posts