• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Poco x3 Pro Hardbricked!

Search This thread

PHnambawan

Apr 4, 2018
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
after i got into Fastboot Mode for a Longtime about 30mins.. my Phone got blackscreen and no sign of Light even in Notification Light. i tried to turn it on holding the Power Button for about 30sec or more it doesnt do anything.. soo i go to Device Manager and i see in ports that the Phone is detected with labaled name "Qualcom SDH 9008" and installed MiFlash Tool, and i was trying to Flash it when i press Refresh it detects as "COM3" after searching on YouTube for lot of many ways i didnt find any solution like FireHose File to bypass MiFlash Auth. but i didnt see anything for Poco x3 Pro. no luck!

i already TestPoint the back of the Phone but the only Prob is the Auth thing in account to Proceed to Update firmare file .tgz

can someome help me pleaseee its been Day 4 of searching and still no luck! my Phone is sleeping for 4days now. and i dont have any Phone. im from Philippines by the way.

:(
1.jpg

shah_405

Jun 8, 2021
after i got into Fastboot Mode for a Longtime about 30mins.. my Phone got blackscreen and no sign of Light even in Notification Light. i tried to turn it on holding the Power Button for about 30sec or more it doesnt do anything.. soo i go to Device Manager and i see in ports that the Phone is detected with labaled name "Qualcom SDH 9008" and installed MiFlash Tool, and i was trying to Flash it when i press Refresh it detects as "COM3" after searching on YouTube for lot of many ways i didnt find any solution like FireHose File to bypass MiFlash Auth. but i didnt see anything for Poco x3 Pro. no luck!

i already TestPoint the back of the Phone but the only Prob is the Auth thing in account to Proceed to Update firmare file .tgz

can someome help me pleaseee its been Day 4 of searching and still no luck! my Phone is sleeping for 4days now. and i dont have any Phone. im from Philippines by the way.

View attachment 5333005
Listen to me carefully extract the .tgz file in a folder and download platform tools from the web and also extract platform tools files also in the same folder where you extracted the .tgz files after keeping both file extraction in a folder then turn your phone in. Fastboot mode and plug in and run the flash all .bat file it gonna take around 10-15 minutes and your device will recover

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PHnambawan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

View attachment 5333005
    Listen to me carefully extract the .tgz file in a folder and download platform tools from the web and also extract platform tools files also in the same folder where you extracted the .tgz files after keeping both file extraction in a folder then turn your phone in. Fastboot mode and plug in and run the flash all .bat file it gonna take around 10-15 minutes and your device will recover