Question POCO X3 Pro not charging or slowly

Search This thread

Mikjew8

Oct 7, 2022
I have a problem with my POCO X3 Pro, it won't charge or will charge slowly.

The last few days my POCO X3 Pro charges slowly on every charger I try. For comparison it charged 53% from 21h to 7h.

I was using my phone today but is was almost dying (2%) so i got the charger, the charging icon appeared, so it charges. The phone turned off because of its low battery, normally it doesn't do this, I can go on with everything I want normally. Then repeatedly trying to turn it on, it then turns on with the low battery icon and turns off after like 1,5 seconds or so. I got it to turn on three times, but after like 20 seconds the battery was empty again and i needed to wait for like 5 minutes for it to turn on again. I just got it back on, but it doesn't show that it's charging, and dies after half a minute.

Does anyone know a solution? Please help!!

Last edited:

jalter1213

Dec 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I have a problem with my POCO X3 Pro, it won't charge or will charge slowly.

The last few days my POCO X3 Pro charges slowly on every charger I try. For comparison it charged 53% from 21h to 7h.

I was using my phone today but is was almost dying (2%) so i got the charger, the charging icon appeared, so it charges. The phone turned off because of its low battery, normally it doesn't do this, I can go on with everything I want normally. Then repeatedly trying to turn it on, it then turns on with the low battery icon and turns off after like 1,5 seconds or so. I got it to turn on three times, but after like 20 seconds the battery was empty again and i needed to wait for like 5 minutes for it to turn on again. I just got it back on, but it doesn't show that it's charging, and dies after half a minute.

Does anyone know a solution? Please help!!
Assuming you use the stock charging brick and chord, the possible reasons for this are:

1. Your battery is damaged. Maybe it expanded or has a high charge cycle causing it to no longer hold sufficient charge.
2. Your charging port could be damaged.
3. You're close to getting a bricked phone as the PMIC could be going bonkers.

Either way, it's better to get your phone checked by going to the nearest service center.