• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Poco x3 pro problem

Search This thread

Faridb

Nov 2, 2021
Hi after I read aboot poco phones getting hard bricked due to miui 12.5.x on a social media channel {Mod edited} I searched for a way to downgrade my phone to miui 12.0.x and I used this
tutorial (it first downloaded miui 12.5 and 12.0 then got the phone to verify the new one and then changed the name of the old one to new one) so now I have 2 questions. First Was doing this nessecary? Second can this act harm my phone? (In the past days it happened two times to me that screen went black MIUI logo apeared and it kinda just restarted) thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Hi after I read aboot poco phones getting hard bricked due to miui 12.5.x on a social media channel {Mod edited} I searched for a way to downgrade my phone to miui 12.0.x and I used this
tutorial (it first downloaded miui 12.5 and 12.0 then got the phone to verify the new one and then changed the name of the old one to new one) so now I have 2 questions. First Was doing this nessecary? Second can this act harm my phone? (In the past days it happened two times to me that screen went black MIUI logo apeared and it kinda just restarted) thanks in advance
@Faridb

I've edited your above post and removed the link to Telegram from it. As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to this thread or you. Please refrain from sharing of social media in future. Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: andre ace

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Faridb

I've edited your above post and removed the link to Telegram from it. As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to this thread or you. Please refrain from sharing of social media in future. Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator