Question Poco X3 Pro randomly bricked

Search This thread

Bumaye961

Jul 22, 2022
No real answer till now 😂🫠
my poco x3 pro wont turn on and after the poco logo it gives white screen with blue vertical dots and miflashtool wont work because i didnt download the file on my phone beforehand and my warranty is over what should i do
Everyone is saying that it's a PMIC problem you don't have any option but to take it to the service center and fight with them i guess lol

• Wow
Reactions: Gabenoid

serralha137

Sep 9, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Another one with same issue. Tried reinstalling different ROMs and different firmware versions and it's still giving me that white screen with the blue dots in the middle.

TheMrTesla

Aug 22, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i think this is a scam piece of junk this piece of junk only works for a year then it dies
No its not, it's not more or less than you should expect for a cheap phone like this.

I myself have no issue with this phone after 1.5 years. I have been following every issue very closely, from ghost touches which I have myself too, to pmic errors, to hard bricks etc.
So far my device seems to be good, but I'm well prepared for when this all will start happening to me.

Anyone that has these issues should either do a factory wipe, live with the less bad problems, bring their phone to a service center or in worst case scenario, look for another phone.

xynical

Nov 30, 2022
i got it working again after messing with plugging the charger in and out while powering it on, it booted and i reinstalled the latest update again from the settings and its been working for 6 hours now, no problem so far.
its a softbrick, in the message above i said that fastboot did not work and i was wrong, but you need to have the bootloader unlocked if you want to try the stock rom flash method
I have same situation, please help i don't want to lose my data. It's been 16 hours since the white screen appeared. The charger is not recognize should I do it by plugging the charger in and out? I think my phone is dead battery since its been 16hrs.

nikobadboy

Jan 12, 2012
There is a pattern between unlocking bootloader/installing a custom rom and bricking devices after that with this phone ? I saw vayu models are affected too not only the indian version. It is safe to unlock bootloader and install a custom rom on vayu model or i should left him with stock rom from xiaomi and locked ? Thanks.

doomalikaw99

Dec 9, 2014
There is a pattern between unlocking bootloader/installing a custom rom and bricking devices after that with this phone ? I saw vayu models are affected too not only the indian version. It is safe to unlock bootloader and install a custom rom on vayu model or i should left him with stock rom from xiaomi and locked ? Thanks.
Yo, Xiaomi recently swapped my Vayu's motherboard after it bricked; I was using it for a bit over a year and the last months it would shut off and get stuck on the POCO logo but then it works. A month ago, I decided to unlock the bootloader and install a custom ROM and the issue got a lot worse. Finally it bricked after trying for the 100th time to miflash stock ROM lol. But yeah, fast forward today, they replaced the motherboard and I immediately unlocked the bootloader and flashed Arrow OS and it works perfectly. I don't think unlocking the bootloader accelerates this issue, but if you have been using the phone for a year or so, don't unlock it I guess and try not to turn it off lol...

nikobadboy

Jan 12, 2012
Yo, Xiaomi recently swapped my Vayu's motherboard after it bricked; I was using it for a bit over a year and the last months it would shut off and get stuck on the POCO logo but then it works. A month ago, I decided to unlock the bootloader and install a custom ROM and the issue got a lot worse. Finally it bricked after trying for the 100th time to miflash stock ROM lol. But yeah, fast forward today, they replaced the motherboard and I immediately unlocked the bootloader and flashed Arrow OS and it works perfectly. I don't think unlocking the bootloader accelerates this issue, but if you have been using the phone for a year or so, don't unlock it I guess and try not to turn it off lol...
I have this phone for one year and i didn't unlocked bootloader and obviously not installed any custom rom until this month. I only updated to new miui when i was asked; last was V13.0.4.0.SJUEUXM. Now i'm on pixel experience plus 13 and so far so good. I don't use the phone for gaming and i don't use fast charge either. I think if i use normally, not playing intensive games, not use fast charge (i charge it with a redmi 9t adapter and not with the original poco x3 adapter), not installing dubious kernels and using many hours for video playback, it may survive at least one more year. Heat is the big problem (that doggy pmic is affected) of this phone and if i don't overheat it should be fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's not actually a brick ,it's jus a screen bug/error in MIUI , I had this white screen but only when I installed MIUI after a custom room ,but it solved very easy by turning phone off/on , but what you have is different ,I suggest you to enter recovery by pressing power button+volume up and factory reset the phone ,but first try entering safe mode by rebooting the phone and when the Poco logo appears, press volume down until safe logo appears, if your phone boots in safe mode you can recover your stuff , if not try factory resting to get the phone back.
    try flashing the stock rom again using miflashtool.
    How is it now after awhile?
    I dont use MIUI anymore but i user it for 3 month after that bug and nothing happened ,no ghost touch ,just normal MIUI(with the garbage optimization ) .I dont know how it is with MIUI 13. You should expect anything from MIUI in this phone ,for 200$ that is sold globaly.