Question POCO X3 Pro rebooting automatically

Search This thread

AndréRosa

Jun 5, 2021
Hi,
I've done the factory reset twice, but it doesn't solve the problem. He continues to rebooting alone.
I don't know what else to do to solve the problem.
any ideas that can help?

thanks

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Hi,
I've done the factory reset twice, but it doesn't solve the problem. He continues to rebooting alone.
any ideas that can help?

thanks

More information needed.

Bootloader state unlocked or not, MIUI version or custom Rom version, Magisk used or not, what were you doing right before auto rebooting, what is the state now (in bootloop/recovery/fastboot or in system)... etc. Screenshots better.

You can try to update the system if there is update available.

Guml3y

Apr 18, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Same here. I'm using TWRP + EU ROM 12.0.6.0 Global + Unlock Bootloader. System was reboot randomly without any notice. At first i install Magist and root device but right now no root and already uninstall Magisk. But system still automatically reboot in randomly times usually about 2-3 times reboot in a day. :(

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Same here. I'm using TWRP + EU ROM 12.0.6.0 Global + Unlock Bootloader. System was reboot randomly without any notice. At first i install Magist and root device but right now no root and already uninstall Magisk. But system still automatically reboot in randomly times usually about 2-3 times reboot in a day. :(

Try a complete clean flash with current version which will format all data. Backup your stuff if you want to do this.

If after clean flash the issue persist, it's likely Rom's problem.

If after clean flash the issue vanished, problem is likely due to apps you use.

amritasingh

May 9, 2021
Hi,
any ideas that can help?

thanks
Hey bro did you find any solution for this because same thing happened to my x3 pro one days its reboot and after that day every day its reboot almost 3-4times in a day

amritasingh

May 9, 2021
Try a complete clean flash with current version which will format all data. Backup your stuff if you want to do this.

If after clean flash the issue persist, it's likely Rom's problem.

If after clean flash the issue vanished, problem is likely due to apps you use.
I have already clean flash or fastboot flash with all version available now on xiaomi firmware but i didn't not know what is this problem and how to cure it because i didn't install any apps now and phone just like when we buy all things factory base but problem is still there anyone got solution please post here

amritasingh

May 9, 2021
I think this problem is occur because poco use cheap ic in motherboard so this happen i don't know why poco didn't care of about it i think they didn't perform all safety majors and test properly they only manufacturers and launch in market without testing its hardware is more powerful💪 but why poco do this shameless

manojkrs

Dec 6, 2018
I was facing this problem on PPUI rom and assumed that issue was with the rom so installed MIUI EU 12.5.1 version which seems to have fixed the issue. But it seems cause was not the ROM but something different.

pubgmaker02

Aug 24, 2021
I was facing this problem on PPUI rom and assumed that issue was with the rom so installed MIUI EU 12.5.1 version which seems to have fixed the issue. But it seems cause was not the ROM but something different.
But problem with me is that i cant downgrade it as miui indian version directly upgraded from 12.0.5 to 12.5.3 and downloading other version roms to. Downgrade won't work so i am stucked

manojkrs

Dec 6, 2018
But problem with me is that i cant downgrade it as miui indian version directly upgraded from 12.0.5 to 12.5.3 and downloading other version roms to. Downgrade won't work so i am stucked
I'm using custom ROM MIUI EU edition on bootloader unlocked which allows you to install older version but that will reset everything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    any ideas that can help?

thanks

More information needed.

Bootloader state unlocked or not, MIUI version or custom Rom version, Magisk used or not, what were you doing right before auto rebooting, what is the state now (in bootloop/recovery/fastboot or in system)... etc. Screenshots better.

You can try to update the system if there is update available.
    same cost with phonei
    If in warranty they change free of cost
    Mine starts to rebooting after install custom rom. When i was on arrow 24072021 it's ok, after update it starts to reebooting. Today i will flash that arrow version and see what happen :)