Question POCO X3 Pro Suddenly NOT WORKING

Search This thread

Tomo123

It's funny how every possible problem that exists with problematic devices bricking themselves is clearly on the indian variant of the Poco X3 Pro, and 99% of issues with those is posted by people with indian forum nicknames. Yet, they still don't get it, or come of as surprised as heck. Just connect the dots, sirs!

If you have an indian variant of the phone, it will brick, sooner or later. And that guide to calibrating the PMIC is pure snake oil, issue is in the hardware.

"bro pls tell that how to drain the battery." - I can not believe my eyes, that an actual sentient human being wrote this comment. Unbelievable!

Reactions: i_sagnik

i_sagnik

Sep 3, 2021
West Bengal
It's funny how every possible problem that exists with problematic devices bricking themselves is clearly on the indian variant of the Poco X3 Pro, and 99% of issues with those is posted by people with indian forum nicknames. Yet, they still don't get it, or come of as surprised as heck. Just connect the dots, sirs!

If you have an indian variant of the phone, it will brick, sooner or later. And that guide to calibrating the PMIC is pure snake oil, issue is in the hardware.

"bro pls tell that how to drain the battery." - I can not believe my eyes, that an actual sentient human being wrote this comment. Unbelievable!
You're so true man, it's ridikulus! 😂

Reactions: Tomo123

ALELOCOOO

Jan 8, 2015
I'm having the same issue. I press power plus up down, both and nothing, nada. I have to say my network was/is compromised so it could be a malicious payload OR a terrible phone by Xiaomi. Really sad because it's a wonderful phone with an awesome camera.
This same hing used to happen with LG G4.

Tomo123

I have to say my network was/is compromised so it could be a malicious payload OR a terrible phone by Xiaomi.
Neither, it's just that bhima got the $hitty end of the stick when it came to the manufacturing process. Also, a lot of you people do some strange things to your roms, so no wonder poor little Poco peasant went on strike. Changing kernels, drivers, adding this and that without any care for consequences.

And which network are you referring to? Your local network, or cell operator's?
Unless you are working for the state, are a VERY important person, or Michael Jackson's twin brother, no one cares enough to send you ( specifically ) a "malicious payload" through any type of network.

And if your LOCAL network is compromised and you are not doing jack-$hit to remedy the situation, then you have more pressing issues to worry about. Phone trouble is the least of your problems.

Less spy movies, less hacker l33t script kiddie sites, less deepweb through onion, and less fumbling and tinkering with your custom roms. Then there will be no issues.

Attached a picture so you can see what an untweaked rom does when you know what you're doing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-092401.png
    Screenshot_20220725-092401.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: ALELOCOOO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You're so true man, it's ridikulus! 😂
    I have to say my network was/is compromised so it could be a malicious payload OR a terrible phone by Xiaomi.
    Neither, it's just that bhima got the $hitty end of the stick when it came to the manufacturing process. Also, a lot of you people do some strange things to your roms, so no wonder poor little Poco peasant went on strike. Changing kernels, drivers, adding this and that without any care for consequences.

And which network are you referring to? Your local network, or cell operator's?
    Unless you are working for the state, are a VERY important person, or Michael Jackson's twin brother, no one cares enough to send you ( specifically ) a "malicious payload" through any type of network.

And if your LOCAL network is compromised and you are not doing jack-$hit to remedy the situation, then you have more pressing issues to worry about. Phone trouble is the least of your problems.

Less spy movies, less hacker l33t script kiddie sites, less deepweb through onion, and less fumbling and tinkering with your custom roms. Then there will be no issues.

Attached a picture so you can see what an untweaked rom does when you know what you're doing.
    My Xiomi Poco X3 Pro Suddenly stopped working, I was like 2 minutes away from my phone when I came back it didnt turn on. I tried to charge it but not charging. I tried holding power button for 10 seconds no response, I tried holding power button with volumn button but nothing happend. It is completely un responsive suddenly dead. What is the problem Please help me. Ps ,I saw many other poco x3 pro user also having the same problem.
    My Xiomi Poco X3 Pro Suddenly stopped working, I was like 2 minutes away from my phone when I came back it didnt turn on. I tried to charge it but not charging. I tried holding power button for 10 seconds no response, I tried holding power button with volumn button but nothing happend. It is completely un responsive suddenly dead. What is the problem Please help me. Ps ,I saw many other poco x3 pro user also having the same problem.
    Very strange same thing happen to me ..
    The Same thing happened to me in Stock MIUI . It is the latest version . It died even though the battery was around 45 percent . All i did was turn off airplane mode after waking up in the morning and the phone died .
    This is happened to me week ago, i went all forums the root cause seems MIUI latest updates (say in my case MIUI 12.5.5), thing is we have no fastboot mode access (simply black screen). However i could see that my pc detects phone in "hs-usb qdloader 9008" still not able to flash the firmware. Many folks shouting this that motherboard faults(happens in custom rom)

Now i have given it to MI service center, they clearly stated many devices coming with similar issue and all are motherboard faults. Waiting for the Motherboard replacement(no stock available as of now center mentioned)/ Device replacement. :( Daily driver gone