Pocophone F1 - Battery Replacement

Search This thread

amgnito

Jan 5, 2018
Here is photo for people they think M20 5000mah battery didn't fit in poco F1 :) Next battery i try to fit is from Samsung M30s 6000mah.
Where did you get the battery from if not from service center itself?
What charger are you using with this battery in? Is it safe to use original Poco charger with quick charging? And how is the battery after all these months of use?

Please kindly respond. There are lots of us stuck with only option of badly priced original battery from xiaomi.

Thanks.

amn1987

Where did you get the battery from if not from service center itself?
What charger are you using with this battery in? Is it safe to use original Poco charger with quick charging? And how is the battery after all these months of use?

Please kindly respond. There are lots of us stuck with only option of badly priced original battery from xiaomi.

Thanks.
Are you from India? If yes there's another source for a decent battery at reasonable price(Rs 1250+ shipping). The seller claims it's the original and that he supplies service centers. Reviews have been quite positive so far. He sells on TG. My battery seemingly got a new lease of life after crDroid 7.13 builds and later otherwise I would have bought it buy now. Also one fellow claims that official service centers are now selling the battery at the old price and not to go by the Rs 4999 excl. taxes listed on Poco website. Xiaomi seems to have rolled back the obscene price hike for almost all models going by the prices on their website.

amgnito

Jan 5, 2018
Are you from India? If yes there's another source for a decent battery at reasonable price(Rs 1250+ shipping). The seller claims it's the original and that he supplies service centers. Reviews have been quite positive so far. He sells on TG. My battery seemingly got a new lease of life after crDroid 7.13 builds and later otherwise I would have bought it buy now. Also one fellow claims that official service centers are now selling the battery at the old price and not to go by the Rs 4999 excl. taxes listed on Poco website. Xiaomi seems to have rolled back the obscene price hike for almost all models going by the prices on their website.
Yes, I am. How do I get in touch with this seller?
Thanks for reply.

amgnito

Jan 5, 2018
https://t.me/batterybanker Please go through the multiple user reviews before making any decision. He also sells battery for Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1 which at least one user modded to use in his F1 but I wouldn't recommend it.
Thanks for the link.
And I just talked to my nearest Xiaomi Authorized service center and they stated the same price for the battery as per official poco spare part list on their website.

For the modded Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 battery, the original poco f1 charger should be avoided as that battery may be incompatible with poco's fast charging adapter.

Btw, its also difficult to procure original zenfone battery outside asus service center or without having zenfone max pro m1.

Reactions: amn1987

amn1987

Thanks for the link.
And I just talked to my nearest Xiaomi Authorized service center and they stated the same price for the battery as per official poco spare part list on their website.

For the modded Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 battery, the original poco f1 charger should be avoided as that battery may be incompatible with poco's fast charging adapter.

Btw, its also difficult to procure original zenfone battery outside asus service center or without having zenfone max pro m1.
Yes. I don't think any company in India sells batteries separately. Many actually insist on retaining the original battery. The Zenphone battery seems to be original as the modder reported more than 13 hours SoT. However I had come across reports of the original Asus battery swelling in just 18 months. At least it's really inexpensive.

amgnito

Jan 5, 2018
Yes. I don't think any company in India sells batteries separately. Many actually insist on retaining the original battery. The Zenphone battery seems to be original as the modder reported more than 13 hours SoT. However I had come across reports of the original Asus battery swelling in just 18 months. At least it's really inexpensive.
May be swelling was caused due to high current output of original Poco F1 5V 3A charger in Quick charge mode.

May be using normal Xiaomi charger rated at 5V 2A can sustain the battery mode longer.

But we still have to find quality zenfone max pro m1 battery. :(

amn1987

May be swelling was caused due to high current output of original Poco F1 5V 3A charger in Quick charge mode.

May be using normal Xiaomi charger rated at 5V 2A can sustain the battery mode longer.

But we still have to find quality zenfone max pro m1 battery. :(
I meant there were reports of the battery swelling rather quickly in the Asus devices themselves. And the same TG seller also claims to sell original Zenphone MPM1 battery at almost the same rate that Asus service centers charge.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://t.me/batterybanker Please go through the multiple user reviews before making any decision. He also sells battery for Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1 which at least one user modded to use in his F1 but I wouldn't recommend it.
    Thanks for the link.

Few days ago i fit Samsung M20 5000mah battery to my Poco F1 , working perfect.
    Few days ago i fit Samsung M20 5000mah battery to my Poco F1 , working perfect.
    For future reference, I've attempted this and the connector in the M20 battery is not the same as the F1. Not sure if there's a specific revision or what the difference is, but it didn't fit. So far, the only suitable replacement I know about is the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 battery or the original battery from Xiaomi.
    Here is photo for people they think M20 5000mah battery didn't fit in poco F1 :) Next battery i try to fit is from Samsung M30s 6000mah.
    please share a reliable source for samsung/ asus zenfone battery. Almost all poco f1 will drop dead soon without a battery replacement
    Most seem to be using third-party batteries. In India at least official batteries aren't sold separately. I confirmed it by calling their customer service centers.
    please share a reliable source for samsung/ asus zenfone battery. Almost all poco f1 will drop dead soon without a battery replacement
    It totally just depends what Country you are in. Most sources only ship to limited countries.