Pocophone Screens with problems (Multi-touch/latency). Try this on your Poco!

Search This thread

Tiongchoovic

Dec 2, 2019
Hello everyone. I've been conducting research about this multi-touch/latency issue about the Pocophone's screen. And this is what I've found. It turns out that most, if not all, people with the "tianma" display has hardware issues with their screen. I want to verify whether this is the case. So if you want to know what display you have, follow my steps.

1. Go to settings.
2. About Phone.
3. Tap the kernel version about 4 times and a new window will pop-up.
4. Then tap "Check version info".
5. Scroll down until you see "LCM Information".

That's where you could see what display your Pocophone has. From what I've seen/heard, all tianma with nt36672a has the multi touch/screen latency issue.

So anyone who either has or does not have the issue, can you please state yours for referrence? I'm sure it could help a lot of people. Thanks!

Actually i just found out the main issue about ghost touch on pocophone f1 , i was surprised the lies in the game turbo apps. When i off the ( use toolbox ) in the game turbo apps and came to my surprise it work and solved all the mystery!

aneesathil

Jun 2, 2012
palakkad
Actually i just found out the main issue about ghost touch on pocophone f1 , i was surprised the lies in the game turbo apps. When i off the ( use toolbox ) in the game turbo apps and came to my surprise it work and solved all the mystery!

Can u confirm if the isue is still present in latest unit (not the 2018 batch)?
Thinking of buying one here in india.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's noticeable when typing fast that also involves the edges of the screen (letters q, a, etc.) It has a slight delay to it. And also, when playing games, there's a huge inaccuracy to it. It just isn't the same as my previous phone.

Do you use "full screen gestures"? 'couse if you do, that is the source of the slight delay (it's to recognize gestures). I turned of that option, to "buttons". The lag on the letters a, q, etc. is not appearing to me...
    Hello everyone. I've been conducting research about this multi-touch/latency issue about the Pocophone's screen. And this is what I've found. It turns out that most, if not all, people with the "tianma" display has hardware issues with their screen. I want to verify whether this is the case. So if you want to know what display you have, follow my steps.

1. Go to settings.
    2. About Phone.
    3. Tap the kernel version about 4 times and a new window will pop-up.
    4. Then tap "Check version info".
    5. Scroll down until you see "LCM Information".

That's where you could see what display your Pocophone has. From what I've seen/heard, all tianma with nt36672a has the multi touch/screen latency issue.

So anyone who either has or does not have the issue, can you please state yours for referrence? I'm sure it could help a lot of people. Thanks!
    i dont have any issue with my poco regarding multi touch.
    I've got Tianma LCD, too. ROM has nothing to do with it. It's all about the Touch Screen drivers (kernel).

I've got the same issues before (touch lags on the corners or near the edges or sometimes even no touch registration at all).
    After flashing Extreme Kernel V8 which is using 9.1.24 version of touch screen drivers - it works great. All problems are gone now.

Also - you should be looking for Tianma panels as these have no issues with bleeding, etc
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone