PointUI Home

Search This thread

xda2mid

Dec 29, 2005
where is the download link? I can't see it on my screen.
do we have to register to the forum for download?

new_ppc_user

Dec 27, 2007
Melbourne
whilst this isnt an iphone killer application, it still transforms my tired old o2 into a new device.

it has some very cool features. gone are the days of the stylus - you dont need it.

however in saying that there are still a few bugs to sort out. but honestly people, i would recommend everyone trying it out.

hubie53

Jan 7, 2008
PointUI doesn#t work on ROM 2.03TX?!?

Hi everyone!
I have Taxist´s ROM 2.03 TX installed on my Magician. I downloaded Home Point UI, couldn´t install it from PC, put it in the Storage of my machine, but it doesn´t work! What is my mistake? Or have i to load another program (without "Home" in the title=? And if, where do i find a download link? Many questions at one time, i know, but Please help me!!! Thank you !

Last edited:

i-walker

Mar 21, 2007
hubie53, try it tomorrow out. It won't run on 29.Feb. :))

BTW, i get GPRS-connection problem in PointUI.. it cannot connect... is it only by me?

pexu85

Jul 26, 2007
City Helsinki
where is the download link? I can't see it on my screen.
do we have to register to the forum for download?

Read the first post on PointUI forum

"Ok, so you can download the file by clicking the letter "a" at the end of this sentence, which was a way to try and force people to read the statement above because we know you won't and just download the file anyhow."

hubie53

Jan 7, 2008
PointUI and ROM 2.03

I installed it (on march,1st :eek: :p) in the main storage of my device, and it works! I think it´s the place, not the date

Last edited:

crassmike

Aug 12, 2007
Bavaria
Hi!

Works fine with my WWE 2.03 TX ROM. Only some texts like the date are crapped because they are displayed in russian language by the pda.

Edit: Solved by editing the regional settings!

Greetz, Mike.

Last edited:

crassmike

Aug 12, 2007
Bavaria
It seems they're changing their web pages. Looks like more aiming on commercial products. After all I hope they will continue developing the Home application for free and WIN2003 PPC compatible.

Greetz, Mike.

Last edited: