• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Pokemon go dual game

Search This thread

nitroxlim

Oct 8, 2019
Hello can anyone help me test if I can play two different Pokemon go accounts with split screen on this phone please. Thinking of getting this phone

zed011

Jan 18, 2011
Twin app works for dual pokemon go. This is the best pokemon go phone with the macro feature combined, you can have handsfree raid battles

thiagoserrao

Jan 21, 2013
Manaus
Twin app works for dual pokemon go. This is the best pokemon go phone with the macro feature combined, you can have handsfree raid battles

what you can do with the macros? o_O

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I cant use twin app with pokemon go, not on CN versionn

zed011

Jan 18, 2011
what you can do with the macros? o_O

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I cant use twin app with pokemon go, not on CN versionn

Twin apps working fine on WW

Macro you can just set it to repeatedly tap the attack button to do a charged move when fighting a gym or doing a raid instead of repetitively tapping yourself.