• pogo-device-portal-screen.jpg
    pogo-device-portal-screen.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 972
Last edited:

sensboston

Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2009
Boston, MA
Oh, no!.. The only WP advantage on these days is an absence of the dangerous mobile virus called "Pokemon Go", which also affects humans: normal young people (iPhone/Android handset owners) instead of dating, making love, listen music, learn something new, play sports games are starting walk like a zombies watching their smartphones screens only.

So, guys, stay away, it's dangerous work!

P.S. :D

w.bogdan

Dec 4, 2014

sensboston

Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2009
Boston, MA
At least they get outside, as opposed to staying indoors and looking at a screen :)
pokemons.jpg

By the way, the petition still awaits signatures
Petitions means nothing in the business world so don't waste your time. "Niantic" have a lot of marketing people (I'm pretty sure! Much more than software professionals with clouds and large scale backend experience :D ) and they already made a verdict...

w.bogdan

Dec 4, 2014
you can play inside house with BlueStacks ;) hehehe
:-$ let them run :)

Every cloud has a silver lining - Pokemon Go 'transformed teenager's life' http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36939145

Petitions means nothing
Of course it means nothing, Microsoft failed to convince business with UWP. I was just pointing how little support has received.

_wook_

Jul 15, 2008
rajvoSa
What about L1020? I have:
Code:
Failure reason: Failed to start deployment. Failure text: Package failed updates, dependency or conflict validation. (0x80073cf3)

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
just give it up, it doenst work anymore at all since niantic encrypted the login api

login working with latest version 1.0.12.. just need little longer to login and offcourse problem is with showing pokemons on maps ;)

@_wook_
you selected to load dependency files also?

btw if you want play use PC and BlueStacks. turn off autoupdate android apps in Store and install Pokemon GO from BlueStacks. when Pokemon GO update app, simple uninstall it and install again from BlueStacks

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160806_0002.png
    wp_ss_20160806_0002.png
    203.9 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Reactions: _wook_

_wook_

Jul 15, 2008
rajvoSa
login working with latest version 1.0.12.. just need little longer to login and offcourse problem is with showing pokemons on maps ;)

@_wook_

btw if you want play use PC and BlueStacks. turn off autoupdate android apps in Store and install Pokemon GO from BlueStacks. when Pokemon GO update app, simple uninstall it and install again from BlueStacks

Well, I don't use BS on my PCs as I don't need em, I have few Droid devices around. I even uninstalled the game, cause it takes a lot of time, however I did wanted to try it on Lumia.
Yes both (Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.0.appx and Microsoft.VCLibs.ARM.Debug.14.00.appx) selected. I found somewhere that apps must be installed on mass storage(?) which is not option for L1020.
BR,
w

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh, no!.. The only WP advantage on these days is an absence of the dangerous mobile virus called "Pokemon Go", which also affects humans: normal young people (iPhone/Android handset owners) instead of dating, making love, listen music, learn something new, play sports games are starting walk like a zombies watching their smartphones screens only.

So, guys, stay away, it's dangerous work!

P.S. :D
    just give it up, it doenst work anymore at all since niantic encrypted the login api

@_wook_