Pokemon Go Joystick!! (No allow mock, No root, No softbans, Nougat 7.x.x) 07/24/17

Search This thread

Dbzfan

Jun 17, 2017
Everyone this method does not work anymore!

Only way to spoof
Hidden root
Or
Android 6.0.1 using allowed mock
Best apps
Fake GPS pro or fly GPS

Unless this app updates and bypasses pokemon go, the zip is pointless.

Note if they do update and it works, I'll upload the updated zip.

Reactions: Rush94

matt1515

Jan 15, 2013

Only way to spoof
Hidden root
Or
Best apps
Fake GPS pro or fly GPS

What is best root app for moving around now? I used to use one through xposed but doesn't work anymore

jprelvas

Mar 6, 2018
Hi,
before all the rest, sorry for my poor english, i'm from Portugal.
i've sucessfully acomplished to run fake gps joystick with pokemon go in a rooted (Magisk) asus zenpad z300. i live in a small town in the country some miles away from a big city and i don't have any nearby pokestop or gymn, so advancing in this game is a kind of painfull.
started with flashing twrp recovery with sp flash tool and then rooted with magisk, not changing system partition data and bypassing safetynet tests.
then instaled appsystemizer magisk module and run fake gps from it as an system app, allowing acess to all settings from this app.
the app runs ok with pogo, i'm able to set my location and to use joystick to move but after 5 or 10 minutes i'm getting small jumps of a dozen meters or my character starts running as mad from a side to another.
my question is: from the advanced settings of this app (update interval, etc) is it possible to tune up some settings to avoid this?

Last edited:

djb77

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2011
NSW
github.com
Here's what I do to run Pokemon Go these days, flawlessly:

- Go to the location settings on your phone, make sure make sure WiFi and Bluetooth scanning for improved accuracy is turned off

- Install Magisk 16.0

- Install GPS Joystick
-- Generate a copy so it doesn't use the original GPS Joystick
-- Move the app to /system
-- Restart phone

- Install Pokemon Go

- Install GoIV

However, there is one more trick, this is probably the most important part to hold your spoofing location properly.

I'm sure you've all heard about the theory of "wrapping your head in tin foil to prevent the government reading your thoughts" lol
Well, in this case, it actually works.

What I've done is put layers of foil in my phone case which sits underneath my device. You'll need more than just one small piece too, Grab a huge piece and fold it up several times, maybe fold one shiny-side down, then put that in the middle of the second one and do it the other way around.

I live in Australia, and I'm able to spoof over to Paris (and other countries) without any rubber-banding or any issues.

Hope this helps some of you out there

Attachments

• 20180305_123308.jpg
    20180305_123308.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 490

jprelvas

Mar 6, 2018
Here's what I do to run Pokemon Go these days, flawlessly:

- Go to the location settings on your phone, make sure make sure WiFi and Bluetooth scanning for improved accuracy is turned off

- Install Magisk 16.0

- Install GPS Joystick
-- Generate a copy so it doesn't use the original GPS Joystick
-- Move the app to /system
-- Restart phone

- Install Pokemon Go

- Install GoIV

However, there is one more trick, this is probably the most important part to hold your spoofing location properly.

I'm sure you've all heard about the theory of "wrapping your head in tin foil to prevent the government reading your thoughts" lol
Well, in this case, it actually works.

What I've done is put layers of foil in my phone case which sits underneath my device. You'll need more than just one small piece too, Grab a huge piece and fold it up several times, maybe fold one shiny-side down, then put that in the middle of the second one and do it the other way around.

I live in Australia, and I'm able to spoof over to Paris (and other countries) without any rubber-banding or any issues.

Hope this helps some of you out there

thanks for your answer djb77.

i think my problem was not rubberband because in the few hours that i tested this method i've never been teleported to my real location, instead, like i've wrote above, after catch the first pokemon or pokestop my character always started loop running like mad and teleported to a location few meters away.
i did some research yesterday moorning and find out that the problem could be the updated version of google play services. tried to uninstall the last update but i couldn't even stop the service or uninstall any update. the solution (i think is temporary) was to clean data and cache of google play services. after that all start running perfect, no runs, no teleport, everything ok during the rest of the day.
i also wrap some layers of foil just in case.
by the way, i couldn't move the clone app of gps joystick to system app because magisk won't let me write in partition system (i think its because of not compromising safety net) instead i've loaded a module (appsystemizer) to run gps joystick like system app.
i've passed the last two weeks trying to root a smartprime 6 and a smart E8 (ZTE) but without sucess for pokemon go, because i couldn't flash only TWRP with any software from PC and to do it manualy via fastboot i had root with kingoroot (and compromise safetynet). also tried this with BQ Edison 3 with same results. finaly i've been sucessfuly with a asus zenpad z300 who has a mediatek chipset and i could flash only the recovery partition to it.

jprelvas

Mar 6, 2018
so, yesterday I got a warning from Niantic for a possible vioation os TOS.

on my system i've been playing for the last two weeks with "device only" in the location witch i've found that is not activating the "google location services".

i'll change this to "maximum" precision to see what happens but i think the spoofed location will be compromised with this method.

BajaBlast4Life

Jul 23, 2016
so, yesterday I got a warning from Niantic for a possible vioation os TOS.

on my system i've been playing for the last two weeks with "device only" in the location witch i've found that is not activating the "google location services".

i'll change this to "maximum" precision to see what happens but i think the spoofed location will be compromised with this method.

It is because when you rubberband from your home to your set location through the PoGo Joystick app going back and forth within a few seconds, they will flag your account because they know you are spoofing. You will get banned quicker if you travel far from your home WiFi location. Try to stay near your location as possible in other words: don't try to spoof to other countries or cities beyond 20 miles.

kashif3242

Apr 17, 2018
near

i will donate nd share with friends thanks

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

i will donate nd share with friends thanks

Waylon06

May 14, 2018
Uh you said no root yet then you say you need TRP recovery which is and is based off of root. How does that work?

Ubimo

Dec 22, 2011
How can I uninstall it?
I deinstalled the app, but my phone cannot find my location now.
Edit:
Found it: Deactivate everything in settings in GPS Joysick app.

Last edited:

ImRudi

Jul 14, 2018
Can anyone confirm on Huawei p8 lite?
I would try it myself but im a scrub when it comes to phones.

thekiller8967

Apr 27, 2015
Bootloop

I'm using galaxy s6 with the march security update g920tuvs6frc1 flashed current stock- flashed twrp- flashed zip- bootloop. Please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, I've been toying around with this idea of getting a spoofing app into the system files without root and I finally did it!

Do not set as mock app, if it works you just need the settings below for GPS joystick. If you enabled mock app as GPS joystick you will rubberband (jump location).

Flash v2
    Update in playstore
    Setup settings below

Version 2: Click here (link fixed)

Pokemaps:
    Singapore Pokémon and raid map
    Philly Pokémon and Raid map
    Pokémon and gym finder

This method requires TWRP recovery
    Once install check to see if you are tripping safetynet (playstore checkers)
    If so, just keep your stock recovery handly to flash in odin.
    If not, well then you don't have to worried about changing back to stock (means you can flash this and other mods without tripping safetynet, such as bootanimations)

First download file and place on your phone
    Next reboot into recovery and flash file
    reboot

Next, (if needed) flash your stock recovery so you don't trip safeynet anymore.

Now, Open GPS Joystick
    Click menu button and click settings

Turn on the following:
    Enable Indirect Mocking
    Enable System Mode

*Must Enable this option* Disable Location (Will need to disable and reboot if you need Maps or other gps app, but can enable and reboot to lock your spoofing location anytime)

Finally, after you turn all of those on reboot and open app and set location.

No jumping
    No soft bans (unless you jump from new york to singapore in under 2.5 hours)
    Full spoofing with no root needed!

Tested on Sprint s6 edge plus running Nougat.
    All Sprint Samsung devices s5 and up should 100% work with this.

Screen Shots:
    Screenshot 1
    Screenshot 2
    Screenshot 3
    Screenshot 4

Download Links version 1:
    Server 1
    Server 2
    Server 3

Are you serious? Lol

lol just a way to promote:D
    No, you just need to flash twrp as your recovery and flash zip, then just turn on those settings above, that's it. Your location will be locked anywhere you set it with no jumping at all. If your jumping you need to reboot after you turn on those settings.
    Lets hope it works
    M really wanna play Pokemon go bt no poke desk at my place yet :(

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk
    Just to say this is working 100% on ViperOS 1.1 (7.1.2) on my Athene. Aka Moto G4 plus.. thanks!!

Only way to spoof
    Hidden root
    Or
    Best apps
    Fake GPS pro or fly GPS