Search This thread

Suppenhuhn

May 7, 2011
Hi folks

Galaxy Note 3 with CM12.1
Installed Xposed Framework to make PokemonGo v0.37 work
also installed Magisk

With installed Xposed Framework (actual) login to PokemonGo is impossible
After deinstalling Xposed Framework everything works fine.

Is there a routine at PokemonGo that looks for Xposed Framework installed?
Will this be fixed?

regards
Suppi

ilmank

Dec 23, 2015
Have the same problem...
I have Moto G 3gen.
When i have Xposed Framework instaled i get stucked in the login screen.
When i uninstal Xposed Framework i can log in without any problem.

Hope a solution comes soon :)

mattzeller

Jan 26, 2013
New Orleans
Hi folks

Galaxy Note 3 with CM12.1
Installed Xposed Framework to make PokemonGo v0.37 work
also installed Magisk

With installed Xposed Framework (actual) login to PokemonGo is impossible
After deinstalling Xposed Framework everything works fine.

Is there a routine at PokemonGo that looks for Xposed Framework installed?
Will this be fixed?

regards
Suppi
Systemless root, Magisk and systemless Xposed and you will be fine.

Sent from my SCH-R220

FlemishDroid

Feb 25, 2012
Aalst
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Have the same problem...
I have Moto G 3gen.

There is already a solution for playing Pokémon Go. Install systemless root (Magisk compatible like Phh Superuser), systemless Xposed and Magisk (both from Topjohnwho). Then open Magisk Manager and disable root after playing Pokémon Go enable root again. Every 30 minutes SafetyNet (also used by Android Pay) is checking status if it fails (for example root, changes to /system). There are also systemless modules for busybox, Viper4Android, liveboot, ... that works with Magisk. Adaway detects if you have systemless root so no special actions required for that app. You can check SafetyNet status with the app SafetyNet Helper.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3388268

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3432382

Sent from my lightning fast SM-G930F (S7)

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

may "rootcloak" work when added pokemon go to the app list and add keyword "xposed"
No

Last edited:
Reactions: ilmank

ilmank

Dec 23, 2015
There is already a solution for playing Pokémon Go. Install systemless root (Magisk compatible like Phh Superuser), systemless Xposed and Magisk (both from Topjohnwho). Then open Magisk Manager and disable root after playing Pokémon Go enable root again. Every 30 minutes SafetyNet (also used by Android Pay) is checking status if it fails (for example root, changes to /system). There are also systemless modules for busybox, Viper4Android, liveboot, ... that works with Magisk. Adaway detects if you have systemless root so no special actions required for that app. You can check SafetyNet status with the app SafetyNet Helper.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

No

Hey, thanks for your answer.
I still can't make it work.

I'm rooted with Phh Superuser.
I uninstaled my Xposed framework and Xposed installer.
I instaled this Xposed intaller (http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/material-design-xposed-installer-t3137758), then instaled my xposed framework again, then instaled this magisk (http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/mod-magisk-v1-universal-systemless-t3432382).
I deactivated root with Magisk, opened Pokemon Go, but i still get stucked in this screen (http://i.imgur.com/II1p1cM.png)

This only happens if i have instaled my Xposed Framework.
If i uninstal my Xposed Framework i can play Pokemon Go if i deactivate root with Magisk without any problems (with my cellphone rooted and with xposed installer instaled).
But as soon as i instal my Xposed Framework i'm unabled to login becouse i got stuck in that screen i showed before.
I'm doing something wrong? I'm missing something?

Hope you can help me!
Thanks!!!

FlemishDroid

Feb 25, 2012
Aalst
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
I use systemless Xposed v86.5 from Topjohnwho with phh root and I disable root and Pokémon go works without a problem.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I tried it again and it works even with Xposed Pokémon enabled.

e64b2320b13121cf0d6c27da34047b52.jpg

Last edited:

ilmank

Dec 23, 2015
I use systemless Xposed v86.5 from Topjohnwho with phh root and I disable root and Pokémon go works without a problem.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I tried it again and it works even with Xposed Pokémon enabled.

e64b2320b13121cf0d6c27da34047b52.jpg

Are you ussing 0.35? or 0.37?

tchavei

Sep 19, 2008
Systemless Xposed stopped working for Pokemon go yesterday. It does work with with Magisk v6 + Phh Su but you have to disable Xposed and reboot or you will get stuck on login. Waiting for a fix...

skallenissen

Sep 20, 2016
Does someone know if making the Mock Location app as a system app will work? Then mock location doesn't have to be ticked in the developer options and Xposed is not necessary for the mock mock location.

Edit: Never mind, doesn't work in 6.0.1

Last edited:

MajinBug

Apr 15, 2016
Systemless Xposed stopped working for Pokemon go yesterday. It does work with with Magisk v6 + Phh Su but you have to disable Xposed and reboot or you will get stuck on login. Waiting for a fix...

Same here with my Nexus 5...I hoped it was a problem with my phone, but after an hard reset (stock and unroot), then rooted again, installed recovery, flashed Magisk and Xposed Installer, rooted with phh's superuser, tried Pokemon Go and it worked with Magisk's root switch turned off, then installed Xposed framework and it doesn't work anymore... :( Sorry for the game, but Xposed and root are not going to disappear from my device!

tchavei

Sep 19, 2008
Seems somebody found a solution on a another thread. It involves using systemless supersu and downgrading xposed to 86.2

Haven't tried it yet myself since I'm waiting for an xposed update which hopefully is a simpler process . If that fails though, I might go that route next weekend.

Tony

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk

MajinBug

Apr 15, 2016
Seems somebody found a solution on a another thread. It involves using systemless supersu and downgrading xposed to 86.2

Haven't tried it yet myself since I'm waiting for an xposed update which hopefully is a simpler process . If that fails though, I might go that route next weekend.

Tony

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk

Sorry but, can you link this post please? =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have the same problem...
    I have Moto G 3gen.

may "rootcloak" work when added pokemon go to the app list and add keyword "xposed"
    No