Polaris SIM Unlocker & Hard-SPL

Search This thread

Olipro

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
Yes folks... the one you've been waiting for... finally managed to get the patched AMSS to boot... a nice big "up your arse" to Qualcomm.

OK... so, here's the deal... download it, follow the instructions... NO, it won't work for your Kaiser/Artemis/Motorola MR1, so don't ask.

for those of you who are already Hard-SPL (and I mean those of you who didn't manage to completely **** up replugging their USB); you may skip Step 1 by running it, then cancelling the rom update immediately... however, there's really no harm in doing it again, just remember the golden rule:

your PDA *MUST* be in WM and happily synced with the PC BEFORE running each new step.

[SIZE=+2]Download Here[/SIZE]

PS: If you try to sell this, I will find you, kill you, and sell your ****ing testicles on eBay

Last edited:
Reactions: JoMaNDye and BBSAW

imfloflo

Retired Moderator
Apr 20, 2007
Clermont-Ferrand, France
Downloading and testing too i'm so happy i'll be able to use my Polaris :):) Thanks.

I follow all step skip 1 and all is good my Sfr Polaris can run Orange card thanks, i don't regret my donation ;)

edit: i'm using French Vista Ultimate Sp1 32bit, and i have the bepe WM6 1.28.405.1 FRA 0.57 when i flashed my phone.

Last edited:

evenmor

Feb 10, 2008
hi, thanks a lot for this tool.
I have a problem, when a run the PolarisUnlocker.exe windows xp pro tells me a 0xc0000135 error.
What should i do please?

phenix11

Aug 18, 2007
Hi, I'm a french user, just unlocked my HTC Touch Cruise from SFR, to put an Orange SIMcard, works great ! Thank you OliPro.

Just for your feedback, I'm using Vista SP1 with User Account Control disabled, and that's all. So no scepticism to have with Vista !

Thank you again, phenix11

genjikun

Aug 15, 2007
Paris
Thanks you !
But doesn't works on my device with ROM "Polaris WWE_1.28.405.1" (Polaris_FRA_0.58_Full_bepe)

After Step 3, the GUI program has launch on my touch and i have this message :
sanstitremh5.jpg

Edit 1:
I reboot my computer, and launh again SimUnlocker and is working !

Last edited:

fab35

Feb 21, 2008
France
Good job OliPro!
For a brand new SIMlocked (SFR-like :eek:) Cruise, what would you advised?
CID unlock or SIM unlock first... ? The "better faster stronger ... :D" (Frenchy Daft Punk reference, as SFR may be the most discussed SIM locker ) method?
Thanks

EDIT: as this package doesn't include any "readme" file (only includes exe), could you confirm that it does not require any process before? Is Hard-SPL update already included in this new pack?
Another detail: is there a requirement concerning the introduction (or not) of a SD and/or SIM card before updating ? And Sync or Reset (Hard/Soft) ?
A tuto of "what should be avoided" or example of "what should work" would be greatly appreciated!
If you can confirm that with a new original phone, ie. "without Hard-SPL", "without SD" "without SIM" "without reset" and only a USB sync, it's a good solution that should work, I try this ASAP! Thanks!

Last edited:

fab35

Feb 21, 2008
France
I was so excited that I couldn't wait for answers...
I tried this new binary, but my PC crashed/rebooted! please help!
I will try to explain as precisely as possible:
First, my system is Windows XP SP2. I was in "user mode" (not admin).
Then I connected my phone in USB, Sync (Ms Active Sync) and ran the PolarisUnlocker.exe.
Step1: I accept to flash Hard-SPL. I agree, and then the bar is displayed with 0%. My Phone asks for "accept the update" I say "yes". Then, the bar on PC is still at 0% and the PC reboots!!! After that crash, the phone is blocked on what should be the Hard-SPL screen? (a 3 color screen Polaris PFG SPL-1.00.1000 CPLD-2 with Replug USB Cable message at the top).
What should I do?
Please help, I'll do my best to give you all the feedback details.
Thanks.

EDIT: It seems that the only thing I can do now is removing the battery to put the Cruise OFF? Should I do a reset, and how? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've no more phone (and of course can't sync anymore to apply the process again)!
Optional question (not really important compared to that crash consequences): Do you have an idea of the crash reason?
Does this PolarisUnlocker includes an update of the ROM and Radio part? If yes, it updates the version to a newer one?

EDIT2: I did a soft-reset to restart the phone. It came back to its original state, ouffff. Should I try again the process (ie running PolarisUnlocker.exe) or is it risky? Did I miss something before running (hard-reset before applying SIM unlock...)? Thanks

Last edited:

Olipro

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
EDIT2: I did a soft-reset to restart the phone. It came back to its original state, ouffff. Should I try again the process (ie running PolarisUnlocker.exe) or is it risky? Did I miss something before running (hard-reset before applying SIM unlock...)? Thanks

Just run it again, and don't use such a **** PC.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes folks... the one you've been waiting for... finally managed to get the patched AMSS to boot... a nice big "up your arse" to Qualcomm.

OK... so, here's the deal... download it, follow the instructions... NO, it won't work for your Kaiser/Artemis/Motorola MR1, so don't ask.

for those of you who are already Hard-SPL (and I mean those of you who didn't manage to completely **** up replugging their USB); you may skip Step 1 by running it, then cancelling the rom update immediately... however, there's really no harm in doing it again, just remember the golden rule:

your PDA *MUST* be in WM and happily synced with the PC BEFORE running each new step.

[SIZE=+2]Download Here[/SIZE]

PS: If you try to sell this, I will find you, kill you, and sell your ****ing testicles on eBay
    Mirror Link

Just in Case someone is searching for the Link I mirrored it at xda-developers.ch for this Thread.

Download here: PolarisUnlocker.zip

Follow the Steps exactly and it works like a charm. There are three Steps and make sure you watch what the Phone and the Computer does. Some messages have to be accepted before the timeout on the PC.

disclaimer.png

Unlocker1.png

Donations to Olipro -> here

Note: There seems to be a HARD-SPL v2 that is needed by some newer ROM's. Some Information about that found here (scroll down for English)

Edit: Included with this is Olipro's Radio v1.70.OliNex but allot of ROMS state the following: "Radio not included.You must use any 1.59.xx.xx version.(1.59.46.12 is the latest and recommended.)" Radio Thread found here

I am Not sure yet if OliPro's Radio will work but I will try to figure it out and change this message accordingly in Order not to confuse People. Trying first "Kostas244_ROM_2g_23541_A3S.rar" ROM

Update: So far so good Kostas ROM installed correctly with 1.70.OliNex Radio.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone