Polaris SIM Unlocker & Hard-SPL

Search This thread

suneel

Jan 9, 2009
needed file for unlock pola200

Yes folks... the one you've been waiting for... finally managed to get the patched AMSS to boot... a nice big "up your arse" to Qualcomm.

OK... so, here's the deal... download it, follow the instructions... NO, it won't work for your Kaiser/Artemis/Motorola MR1, so don't ask.

for those of you who are already Hard-SPL (and I mean those of you who didn't manage to completely **** up replugging their USB); you may skip Step 1 by running it, then cancelling the rom update immediately... however, there's really no harm in doing it again, just remember the golden rule:

your PDA *MUST* be in WM and happily synced with the PC BEFORE running each new step.

[SIZE=+2]Download Here[/SIZE]

PS: If you try to sell this, I will find you, kill you, and sell your ****ing testicles on eBay

sir this file can't download pz upload in other link can anybody upload it

msphair

Jul 30, 2008
Hi!

I have a htc touch cruise (Polaris) from VIVO operator here in Brazil and i tried to use this unlocker unsuccesfully.
Step 1) I did the Hard-SPL succesfully to 2.20.Olinex.
Step 2) Did not upgrade the RADIO rom, the message was that could not flash. The message was the same user ksp posted: ERROR [226] : FLASH WRITE, FLASH write error has happened. Please check your PDA phone.
Then the phone got stopped at bootloader and did not boot.
Then to solve the problem i did the hardspl again and the phone booted again succesfully but the radio continued the same.

The radio was 1.65.38.14. I tried to downgrade the radio to Radio_Murata_PPAS_1.58.21.23 and to HTC_Polaris_Radio_1.59.42.15 unsuccessfuly. The radio that worked in the downgrade was the Polaris_Radio_1.65.30.09 but then tried to patch the radio again and the error message continued.

The rom upgrade is ok, now i´m using the HTC POLARIS - PDAVIET ROM WM6.5 3G (Core 23414) by T2M and the phone is ok, but still LOCKED.

Does anyone know how to use the unlocker to unlock or has a solution?

UPDATED:
this forum is awesome!
i´ve found that the radio Polaris_Radio_ROM_1.59.46.12 is compatible for downgrade!
After downgraded to this radio the step 2 and 3 of unlocker worked fine!
Now the cellphone is unlocked!!!

UPDATE 2:
Upgraded the radio again to 1.65.30.09 to get better signal reception.

Last edited:

directmail

Feb 20, 2008
London
My touch screen is not responding anymore and tried to restore spl for warranty reasons. Unfortunately, I can no longer enter the bootscreen, pressed camera button and reset, nothing happened, just a soft reset. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help!! Much appreciated!!

Kreon

May 17, 2007
Frankfurt
same problem here. The touch screen of my device seems to be broken. Can anyone explain how to restore the spl from my home provider?

greets

directmail

Feb 20, 2008
London
same problem here. The touch screen of my device seems to be broken. Can anyone explain how to restore the spl from my home provider?

greets

I actually never managed to fix the issue and restore the spl - tried a lot! Had to send it off to HTC with the modified spl. Will have to see whether they notice...

Terrarist

Jun 7, 2009
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 2 XL
When I run the unlocker step:
ERROR: CreateProcess failed with Errorcode = 30123
- UNKNOWNERROR: 0x000075ab

Then it says it's successfull

edit
Got it to work but now getting sim card missing

Last edited:

nffc

Nov 20, 2009
Nottingham
missing link

can you either repair the link or post an updated link, thank you.

Yes folks... the one you've been waiting for... finally managed to get the patched AMSS to boot... a nice big "up your arse" to Qualcomm.

OK... so, here's the deal... download it, follow the instructions... NO, it won't work for your Kaiser/Artemis/Motorola MR1, so don't ask.

for those of you who are already Hard-SPL (and I mean those of you who didn't manage to completely **** up replugging their USB); you may skip Step 1 by running it, then cancelling the rom update immediately... however, there's really no harm in doing it again, just remember the golden rule:

your PDA *MUST* be in WM and happily synced with the PC BEFORE running each new step.

PS: If you try to sell this, I will find you, kill you, and sell your ****ing testicles on eBay

vhpv

Sep 21, 2008
I runned Flash Hard-SPL, everything ok, no problem...
After the polaris rebooted i hit the button Unlock Radio and I got this message: INCOMPATIBLE DEVICE

mobil68

Jan 22, 2010
hey my friend, save me, I am, stuck in : POLA100 RUUNBH
SPL-1.28.0000
CPLD-2

this htc polaris had windows mobile 6, i was trying to upgrade to windows mobile 6.1 in spanish, but never pass from that screen your link here is wrong, please give me another link

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mirror Link

Just in Case someone is searching for the Link I mirrored it at xda-developers.ch for this Thread.

Download here: PolarisUnlocker.zip

Follow the Steps exactly and it works like a charm. There are three Steps and make sure you watch what the Phone and the Computer does. Some messages have to be accepted before the timeout on the PC.

disclaimer.png

Unlocker1.png

Donations to Olipro -> here

Note: There seems to be a HARD-SPL v2 that is needed by some newer ROM's. Some Information about that found here (scroll down for English)

Edit: Included with this is Olipro's Radio v1.70.OliNex but allot of ROMS state the following: "Radio not included.You must use any 1.59.xx.xx version.(1.59.46.12 is the latest and recommended.)" Radio Thread found here

I am Not sure yet if OliPro's Radio will work but I will try to figure it out and change this message accordingly in Order not to confuse People. Trying first "Kostas244_ROM_2g_23541_A3S.rar" ROM

Update: So far so good Kostas ROM installed correctly with 1.70.OliNex Radio.