Question POLL - Are you happy with your S22 Ultra

are you happy with the s22 ultra (stock)

• Total voters
Search This thread

Soulstace

Jan 13, 2020
There have been many more exynon users that have been unhappy with performance, but a lot have 128 models. Also, since the latest firmware update, many of those are now happy with the performance. Just goes to show you.
I have the 128Gb but I'm upgrading to the 256Gb, should I see a huge improvement to battery because mine is quite bad right now.

Cydras

Apr 20, 2011
Saarwellingen
I like it, i have Exynos version.
For opening Whatsapp/Instagram, taking photos and use S-Pen stuff it is very fast.

No need for an even faster CPU. Before i had Pixel 2 XL and Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Opening Apps is almost the same speed.

Goku1992

I like it, i have Exynos version.
For opening Whatsapp/Instagram, taking photos and use S-Pen stuff it is very fast.

No need for an even faster CPU. Before i had Pixel 2 XL and Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Opening Apps is almost the same speed.
When you like it there is nothing wrong mate :) wish you much fun with your phone its a very nice device but i hope Samsung optimize it a bit (better Photos, better battery for both snapy and exy) :)

vampyren

May 14, 2011
I was having some issues with the OneUI crashing and lag but seems the updates have made it much more stable.
Even if i would have preferred the SD version for a more unified experience with everyone else i must say right now i'm pretty happy with mine. Only battery could be better. It gets drained way to much i feel. Even during night its a hit and miss, sometime it drains 8% sometimes 2%, no clear idea why.
Same with using apps, battery drain is a mystery, not sure why it goes down so fast sometimes. I dont play games at all. Just tested one actually and might play a bit more but i'm mainly not a gamer.

gav83collins

I was having some issues with the OneUI crashing and lag but seems the updates have made it much more stable.
Even if i would have preferred the SD version for a more unified experience with everyone else i must say right now i'm pretty happy with mine. Only battery could be better. It gets drained way to much i feel. Even during night its a hit and miss, sometime it drains 8% sometimes 2%, no clear idea why.
Same with using apps, battery drain is a mystery, not sure why it goes down so fast sometimes. I dont play games at all. Just tested one actually and might play a bit more but i'm mainly not a gamer.
did you agree to sending usage statistics when setting up your phone ? samsung may be taking them on some days and not others , that could be a contributing factor to the variations, but so could auto update checking for apps and software, i suppose the list goes on, so many variables, a battery stat app shouldgive you more of an idea

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can add snapdragon/exynos... i think more people are happy with the snapdragon... sadly
    just a general poll to see how many of you are happy with your s22 ultra ?
    no. think it is one of the worst devices Samsung has put out. terribly slow. bugs, bugs, bugs. overheating like crazy.

for , me, a waste of money. upgrade s21 ultra via samsung direct only thing i am fairly happy about is that I only lost $225 bux for the purchase.

this one has really changed my mind all together on samsung upgrades.
    Just the box alone it arrived in screamed 'crap,' on hand.

just my opinion here
    Will be interested how this vote goes. I too am very happy with mine and so is my wife. In all the posts about being unhappy many are saying 30% of people are unhappy or have major issues. Really think that is a number pulled out of their ass. I do not think there are a lot of posts from individuals that are happy, they just read what is posted. So, the bad posts are skewed in numbers. Let's see how this goes.
    You can add snapdragon/exynos... i think more people are happy with the snapdragon... sadly
    yeah i cant now, but thats a good point
    yeah i myself am very happy, i have the 85% limit set on my battery, and do a lot of heavy usage and im very happy with mine, mine is exynos 512/12. im using httrack, and google and dropbox autosync pretty much 24 hours a day in the background while also video editing and i dont notice any lag at all