• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[POLL] Find Out The BEST ROM!

What's your favorite ROM

• ArrowOS

• Resurrection Remix

• Nitrogen OS

• Lineage OS

• crDroid

• Pixel Experience

• Corvus OS

• WaveOS

• HavocOS

• Evolution X

Results are only viewable after voting.
Search This thread

vieri2006

May 29, 2017
Hi there.
So I'm planning on installing Custom Rom for this Poco X3 but I feel Overwhelmed by the number of ROMs being developed for this device. So I am trying to moderate a poll on this topic to discover the most used ROM and why someone use it.

Feel free to vote in this thread and give your comments on this topic!

Best regards,
Vieri Wijaya

Reactions: sieduri and 0purple

pirx666

Oct 28, 2014
I'm sick of MIUI as 12.5.1 is rebooting too often and phone calls are also failing now. What is currently the 'most stable ROM'™. I don't want to switch and then notice that the new ROM has its own annoying problems. I already wanted to switch a couple of months ago to ArrowOS and the the OSS problems started for this ROM and many others. I don't need much fancy features, it should just work (Banking, Android Auto, Bluetooth...) and ROM / security updates should be available without the need of a clean flash.

Doghan13

Mar 13, 2014
Beausemblant(26)
I want to share my experience with my Poco X3 NFC. I found MIUI roms are not battery friendly on this phone, so after the bootloader unlock I immediatly moved to CRDroid.
Good (great in some cases) battery, stable, smooth, with ANX Camera it's perfect.
But on the Jully last build I had random freezes after some time with screen off. Latest build don't boot, don't know why and I wanted to keep my rom and data/storage.
I've flashed StormBreaker latest kernel, and all the little things that were annoying are now gone and my phone is now perfect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there.
    So I'm planning on installing Custom Rom for this Poco X3 but I feel Overwhelmed by the number of ROMs being developed for this device. So I am trying to moderate a poll on this topic to discover the most used ROM and why someone use it.

Feel free to vote in this thread and give your comments on this topic!

Best regards,
    Vieri Wijaya